Windows 10: How do I fix blurry lines on right side of screen after line of text and pics? This happens...

Discus and support How do I fix blurry lines on right side of screen after line of text and pics? This happens... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have blurry line appearing on right side of screen after all text and pics. This is happening across all programs. I have done a windows 10 reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnthonyMealer, May 25, 2020.

1. How do I fix blurry lines on right side of screen after line of text and pics? This happens...

I have blurry line appearing on right side of screen after all text and pics. This is happening across all programs. I have done a windows 10 reset and use driver update softwares to make sure drivers are up to date.

:)

AnthonyMealer, May 25, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, May 25, 2020
  3. Missing scroll line down right side of screen

Hi Marilyn,

For us to isolate you concern with the scroll line down right side of your screen, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Send us a screenshot of your scroll line down the right side of the screen.
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 25, 2020
  4. How do I fix blurry lines on right side of screen after line of text and pics? This happens...

Blurry verticle lines when printing

Hi,

How can I fix the blurry verticle lines printing from photos on PowerPoint? I just bought a new printer (hp8620) and ugraded to Office 2016 and it's still happening. It also happens when I print directly from a jpg on my computer.

Help!

Kathryn

Kathryn Ayn, May 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix blurry lines on right side of screen after line of text and pics? This happens...

1. How do I fix blurry lines on right side of screen after line of text and pics? This happens... - Similar Threads - fix blurry lines

2. How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?: Hello, I have this issue with my laptop for a couple of months now, I’ve had my laptop for atleast 4 years now but then my screen suddenly got very blurry and have these horizontal lines in the middle but aswell I’ve notice that the top of my screen is completely fine but the...
  3. How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?: Hello, I have this issue with my laptop for a couple of months now, I’ve had my laptop for atleast 4 years now but then my screen suddenly got very blurry and have these horizontal lines in the middle but aswell I’ve notice that the top of my screen is completely fine but the...
  4. how do i fix laptop screen flickering with green lines?

how do i fix laptop screen flickering with green lines?: I was just reading a powerpoint then suddenly my screen started flickering with green lines. How do i fix this, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-laptop-screen-flickering-with-green/d46401c3-c33a-49a8-a5fa-e957a17fa777
  5. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White blurry line around laptop screen: Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?...
  6. White blurry line around laptop screen

White blurry line around laptop screen: Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?...
  7. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Multi-Screen Lines at Corners/Sides

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multi-Screen Lines at Corners/Sides: Hi, I am running two screens and have them set up in their native resolution of 2560 x 1440. My issue is that I use the second screen to have Chrome and Discord next to each other and I always get this thin line at the outer corner/side where I can still see my desktop shine...
  9. White Line on Left Side of Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Line on Left Side of Screen: I bought a Lenovo Ideapad this year and suddenly this white line has appeared on the left side of the screen. It won't go away even when I go on full-screen videos on Youtube or Netflix. How can I make it go away? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. lines on right hand side of screen in W10

in Windows 10 Customization
    lines on right hand side of screen in W10: Any idea how I get rid of the lines on the RHS of my screen, using W10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lines-on-right-hand-side-of-screen-in-w10/69e6466d-07b8-440c-86c7-6c551f1c0cc2