Windows 10: How do I fix C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" SHELLEXEC 'C:\Program...

Discus and support How do I fix C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" SHELLEXEC 'C:\Program... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting this error message despite running a sfc scan and getting a god report. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ali1TX, May 20, 2020.

1. Ali1TX Win User

How do I fix C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" SHELLEXEC 'C:\Program...

I keep getting this error message despite running a sfc scan and getting a god report.

Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" SHELLEXEC 'C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again.

:)

Ali1TX, May 20, 2020
  2. wdb95126 Win User

Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe"

I have been getting the error message

every few minutes since the last windows 10 update June 16, 2017.

Prior to the update I got the message every time I started windows for about the last year.

I saw a couple of solutions on this board that didn't help or the problem was different from mine. Also search at least 12 other websites.

The touchpad seems to work fine but this error message, after a full year, is very annoying.

Any help is appreciated.

wdb95126, May 20, 2020
  3. wdb95126 Win User

Thanks Michael for your quick response.

Those links, for windows 10, all point to the same file: wu170509.diagcab. I ran that application and it did some repairs but not the error that I am constantly getting. Of course I restarted the computer. BTW there is no error number.

Here is exactly what it says:

Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" SHELLEXEC 'C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again.

Here is what it says in windows event log:

Log Name: Application

Source: SynTPEnhService

Date: 6/19/2017 11:25:18 AM

Event ID: 0

Task Category: None

Level: Information

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: Will-HP

Description:

The description for Event ID 0 from source SynTPEnhService cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

SynTPEnhService

Session Changed User Log on

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="SynTPEnhService" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">0</EventID>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-06-19T18:25:18.345144100Z" />

<EventRecordID>569</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>Will-HP</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>SynTPEnhService</Data>

<Data>Session Changed User Log on</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

wdb95126, May 20, 2020
  4. eyespec Win User

How do I fix C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" SHELLEXEC 'C:\Program...

Synaptics PS2 Touchpad Driver 19.0.12.95 will not hold disable on USB device.

I was also getting this error. Here's what I did to fix it -

open a command window and, assuming your Synaptics drivers are installed in the default directories, type the following:

start /b /d "c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\" syntpenh.exe /SHELLEXEC "c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\syntphelper.exe"

The quotes are meant to be there. Obviously change the paths to match yours if you installed to a different directory, but leave them in the quotes.

You may even want to make it into a batch file. I haven't needed to yet, but who knows?

I hope that helps.

eyespec, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I fix C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" SHELLEXEC 'C:\Program... - Similar Threads - fix Program FilesSynapticsSynTPSynTPEnh

2. C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Program...: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.14326.21480.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\HxTsr.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram/9cbacec0-d601-4543-886f-c3607d7b5464
  3. C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C:\Program...: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.14326.21480.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\HxTsr.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram/9cbacec0-d601-4543-886f-c3607d7b5464
  4. Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe": "Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\NETGEAR\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe""The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."The above popup appears every time I start my PC and I...
  5. Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe"

Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe": "Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\NETGEAR\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe""The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."The above popup appears every time I start my PC and I...
  6. Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.

Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.: Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program. As a student, I have Visual Studio 2022 Preview. I installed it just yesterday and have the workloads,1. ASP.NET and Web Development2. Node.js development3. .NET Desktop Development4. Desktop Development with C++5. Universal...
  8. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTp\SynTpEnh.exe" /SHELLEXEC...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTp\SynTpEnh.exe" /SHELLEXEC...: Yesterday Windows Update did an update to 'Windows 10 1904..." and now have this warning prompt that periodically pops up "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTp\SynTpEnh.exe" /SHELLEXEC "C:ProgramFiles\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe' I never had this...
  9. C:\Program...

C:\Program...: Hi, Uninstall my old SOD2 and installed JE. My Win 10 is fully updated to 1909. But this thing pops up: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\Microsoft.Dayton_2.384.8...\StateOfDecay2-Win64-Shipping.exe File System Error What can the issue be and how do I fix it? my anti...
  10. C: Program

C: Program: Before I start, I'm just a kid. Hi, I'm and needs help from anyone who knows how to help. Screenshot: [img] This started when I deleted a Ad popup on the control panel. I need help on how to fix this, I tried using AVG and CCleaner but nothing happened. 32708