Windows 10: how do i fix chrome no going full screen

Discus and support how do i fix chrome no going full screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tuvok423 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqgql3/how_do_i_fix_chrome_no_going_full_screen/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tuvok423, May 25, 2020.

1. how do i fix chrome no going full screen

/u/tuvok423, May 25, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

FIX SCREEN SO IT DOESN'T GO BLANK

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the computer screen goes blank after sometime, I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• Do you see any error message on the screen when the computer screen goes blank?
    • When you say “I need to fix it so that doesn't happen” how are you fixing the screen?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, you may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

If you are using a Desktop, then the first thing I would suggest you to do is check if the cables are connected properly.

Method 1: Refresh Graphics driver

I suggest you to try refreshing the graphics driver by using the key sequence
    Windows logo key + Ctrl + Shift + B and see if that helps.

Method 2: Update graphics driver

I suggest you to try updating the graphics card driver and see if that helps. To do this, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the display driver and select
      Update Driver
    4. Restart the computer.

Article for reference: Update drivers in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 25, 2020
  3. red broken screen on google chrome

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Does this issue persist in incognito mode?

We would suggest you to follow the methods mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

Method 1:

1. Clearing cache and cookies
      from the Chrome browser.
    2. Try resetting
      the Chrome browser.
    3. If the issue persists, download and run
      Chrome Canary.
    Note: It is the cutting edge developer version of Chrome that can be installed alongside Stable Chrome. It's possible the problem won't exist on a future version.

Method 2: If you have NVidia graphic card installed then follow the below steps.

1. Go to NVidia control panel. Then go to
      Spectroscopic 3D category.
    2. Then go to Setup
      Spectroscopic 3D. Uncheck Enable Spectroscopic 3D.
    3. Then restart the computer and check if the issue still persist.

If the issue still persist after performing the above methods, then contact the

Google
    forum.

Let us know if you find this reply helpful by clicking Yes or No.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 25, 2020
  4. how do i fix chrome no going full screen

Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, May 25, 2020
Thema:

how do i fix chrome no going full screen

1. how do i fix chrome no going full screen - Similar Threads - fix chrome going

2. How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...: So I recently built a pc and whenever I try to play a video game such as Minecraft this white bar appears at the top of my screen with the option to close, minimize or see all my tabs in the top right-hand corner and the game I am playings name in the top left. Is there any...
  3. How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...: So I recently built a pc and whenever I try to play a video game such as Minecraft this white bar appears at the top of my screen with the option to close, minimize or see all my tabs in the top right-hand corner and the game I am playings name in the top left. Is there any...
  4. How do I fix this connection is private in Chrome?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this connection is private in Chrome?: How to fix your connection is not private net err_cert_date_invalid error in chrome?I was trying to open rtalbert. org, but it did not open but showed this...Your connection is not privatehere's the error code : NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALIDPlease fix it.Thank you....
  5. How do I fix this connection is private in Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this connection is private in Chrome?: How to fix your connection is not private net err_cert_date_invalid error in chrome?I was trying to open rtalbert. org, but it did not open but showed this...Your connection is not privatehere's the error code : NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALIDPlease fix it.Thank you....
  6. How do I go to full screen in Micrsoft 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I go to full screen in Micrsoft 10?: How can I get to full screen in windows,10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-to-full-screen-in-micrsoft-10/cd8e2018-a594-4ce9-8ff7-394ebd81d3dd
  7. How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the bar at the bottom of the screen to go away when I’m in full screen?: submitted by /u/LifeisRough29 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm810k/how_do_i_get_the_bar_at_the_bottom_of_the_screen/
  8. What's going on with my screen and how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's going on with my screen and how do i fix it?: [IMG] Recently this has been happening on my screen whenever something black comes on my screen. can anybody tell me what is going on and how i fix it?...
  9. What is going on and how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is going on and how do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thehang [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2lxdo/what_is_going_on_and_how_do_i_fix_this/
  10. BSOD Going full screen with Chrome on 2nd monitor, ddkmd.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Going full screen with Chrome on 2nd monitor, ddkmd.sys: So, whenever I goes full screen when watching youtube on Chrome with my secondary screen ( the screen that wasn't set as main display) , it crashes with BSOD, either "Page Fault in Non Paged Area" or "System Service Exception", ddkmd.sys. Every single time. I tired to switch...