Windows 10: How do I fix critical error AppModel-Runtime 79 [And less important one Kernel-Power 41]

Discus and support How do I fix critical error AppModel-Runtime 79 [And less important one Kernel-Power 41] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It seems that AppModel-RunTime is what has been crashing my steam games. How do I fix it? I have already run SFC, DMIS, and CHKDSK commands.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by snick_ers, Jul 8, 2021.

1. snick_ers Win User

How do I fix critical error AppModel-Runtime 79 [And less important one Kernel-Power 41]

It seems that AppModel-RunTime is what has been crashing my steam games. How do I fix it? I have already run SFC, DMIS, and CHKDSK commands.

:)

snick_ers, Jul 8, 2021
  2. alpha45 Win User

AppModel-Runtime error critical id 79 & 80 Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp

Hi,
    Product:
    HP 15-DA0086NL
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) V 20h2

Since I purchased this product, these errors critical keep showing up:
    -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    -<System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime" Guid="{f1ef270a-0d32-4352-ba52-dbab41e1d859}" />

<EventID>79</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x2000200000000001</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-11-22T13:42:00.7017385Z" />

<EventRecordID>7659</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="5956" ThreadID="7160" />

<Channel>Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime/Admin</Channel>

<Computer>Laptop-Mary</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-21-1440602287-2596632081-1784038566-1001" />

</System>

- <EventData>
    <Data Name="PackageFamilyName">Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe</Data>

<Data Name="ErrorCode">0x3d55</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

solutions?

Thank you

alpha45, Jul 8, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    41 kennel power critical

Hi Adam,

Based on the details you have provided, we have found
    SoaDize's threadthat has
    an answer regarding on the same issue with kennel power critical error 41. Kindly refer to the
    answer of
    AndrewGeracion this
    threadand
    check if there are any changes after performing the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 8, 2021
  4. LisaGenet Win User

How do I fix critical error AppModel-Runtime 79 [And less important one Kernel-Power 41]

Windows 10 - Critical issue - Kernel Power 41

I had the same crash/error message (kernel power 41)

I have followed the suggestions and here is the link on OneDrive for my dmp and msinfo32 files:

http://1drv.ms/1Ftsuog

http://1drv.ms/1Ftt85e

Hope this can help tell me why the crash has started to suddenly occur over the last few days.

Thank you!

Lisa

LisaGenet, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I fix critical error AppModel-Runtime 79 [And less important one Kernel-Power 41] - Similar Threads - fix critical error

2. Critical Error: Kernel-Power 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Error: Kernel-Power 41: Hello, can you please help me with following error? It occured many times. Thank...
  3. AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals: hello, an ordinary pc gamer here.i've recently been playing forza horizon 5 as of late to realise it crashed however it DID NOT give me an error message it just crashed. pressed alt then f4 to close forza and i could still hear the game audio so i switched off my pc and to...
  4. AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals: hello, an ordinary pc gamer here.i've recently been playing forza horizon 5 as of late to realise it crashed however it DID NOT give me an error message it just crashed. pressed alt then f4 to close forza and i could still hear the game audio so i switched off my pc and to...
  5. AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Kernel Power 41 critical error

Kernel Power 41 critical error: Hi my name is Aksim and I have a problem on my pc and I need to fix it small important details I do not have a crashdump only a kernel power 41 critical error in my Windows event log here are the details of the error:- EventData BugcheckCode 0 BugcheckParameter1 0x0...
  7. Fix AppModel Runtime Errors 65, 69, and 79

in Windows 10 News
    Fix AppModel Runtime Errors 65, 69, and 79: Runtime errors occur at the time of running an app or software. Depending on the cause, there are many types of runtime errors. These errors freeze or crash a program. Sometimes, a runtime error crashes the system. After getting a runtime error, you can view its details in...
  8. AppModel-Runtime error critical id 79 & 80 Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    AppModel-Runtime error critical id 79 & 80 Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp: Hi, Product: HP 15-DA0086NL Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) V 20h2 Since I purchased this product, these errors critical keep showing up: -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider...
  9. Kernel-Power Critical Error 41

Kernel-Power Critical Error 41: I've had an unexpected shutdown everytime the screen goes kinda crowded with game visual effects. I recently changed my PSU to 600w and Asus Radeon RX480 graphic card. All drivers are up to date. But the problem goes on. Here is the crash report I got from the Event Viewer....
  10. kernel power critical error 41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kernel power critical error 41: My pc started to randomly restart where my monitor would just turn black.I turned off automatic restart and changed my power supply yet the problem keeps occuring.I have checked the temperatures of my pc and there completely fine....