Windows 10: how do I fix dolby access missing apply button

Discus and support how do I fix dolby access missing apply button in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; https://i.imgur.com/NW3fY2a.pngin windows 10 it had apply button but when I switch to 11 it shows no apply button tried everything reinstall and reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SKHE, Oct 19, 2021.

1. SKHE Win User

how do I fix dolby access missing apply button

https://i.imgur.com/NW3fY2a.pngin windows 10 it had apply button but when I switch to 11 it shows no apply button tried everything reinstall and reset and repair still no luck

:)

2. Dolby Home Theater missing on windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description of the issue, I understand that you are unable to access the Dolby Home Theatre feature in Windows 10 and you no longer see the
    Dolby icon on the Taskbar.

As an initial recommendation, check if the icon for Dolby Home Theatre can be enabled.

1. Click System > Notifications & actions and then click on Select which icons appear on the taskbar.

2. Scroll through the list and look for some process that has comments Dolby Home Theater

If the above fails, I would suggest you to re install the software and check. However, if the application still denies to work, try to run the program in Compatibility Mode. Follow below steps.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and
    • Select Windows 7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Dolby Home Theater missing on windows 10

Thank you very much how do I fix dolby access missing apply button :)

janjanbogs, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Jose Est Win User

I ALREADY BOUGHT DOLBY ACCESS

Hi Yvonne,

We checked the Dolby Access app in the Store, and we found out that Version 2.1.30 & 2.1.31 has a known issue where customers that purchased it can't enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones after the purchase.

Since you've already provided feedback and contacted Dolby support, we suggest waiting for the app developer to create a fix for this issue. They're already aware of it and it seems they regularly update the app to resolve bugs.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other concerns.

Jose Est, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. how do I fix dolby access missing apply button - Similar Threads - fix dolby access

2. How do i fix the UAC missing an Yes button?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do i fix the UAC missing an Yes button?: Hi all!I am unable to fix this issue. I have tried everything, although my PC is in legacy mode which means I don't have the option to restart it to select the option advanced setting under trouble shoot as i do not have it. I have one account I deleted the rest of the...
  3. How do i fix the UAC missing an Yes button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the UAC missing an Yes button?: Hi all!I am unable to fix this issue. I have tried everything, although my PC is in legacy mode which means I don't have the option to restart it to select the option advanced setting under trouble shoot as i do not have it. I have one account I deleted the rest of the...
  4. How do i fix the UAC missing an Yes button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i reinstall dolby access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reinstall dolby access.: i recently bought this laptop but after few days it wasn't working as accepted so i gave it to service centre to repair it ,thay had to reset the computer,but since than i can't use Dolby access as audio output,the laptop came with Dolby subscription....
  6. how do i reinstall dolby access.

how do i reinstall dolby access.: i recently bought this laptop but after few days it wasn't working as accepted so i gave it to service centre to repair it ,thay had to reset the computer,but since than i can't use Dolby access as audio output,the laptop came with Dolby subscription....
  7. how do I fix dolby access missing apply button

how do I fix dolby access missing apply button: https://i.imgur.com/NW3fY2a.pngin windows 10 it had apply button but when I switch to 11 it shows no apply button tried everything reinstall and reset and repair still no luck...
  8. how to access dolby sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to access dolby sound: please let me know how to access dolby or DTS sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-dolby-sound/df4ba99a-3975-4fea-8c3e-ab8250805a64
  9. How do I disable dolby access?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I disable dolby access?: I think that is causing the problem. Two nights ago I accidently clicked on windows spacial sound trying to troubleshoot my sound. Anyways I didnt think much of it restarted the computer and the driver worked properly this time so I continued. now every time I start...
  10. How to uninstall Dolby Access?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to uninstall Dolby Access?: Every time I click uninstall Dolby Access, and it will come back. And it will restart download in Microsoft store. How to uninstall it forever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-dolby-access/f7697de2-2d56-4c31-a72c-7f82f06e8419"