Windows 10: How do I fix driver error with Windows Security?!

Discus and support How do I fix driver error with Windows Security?! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I fix the "core isolation" error that I keep getting? For some reason, my last update caused this, and I have no idea how to fix it. Every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Niya_Abers, Feb 9, 2023.

1. How do I fix driver error with Windows Security?!

How do I fix the "core isolation" error that I keep getting? For some reason, my last update caused this, and I have no idea how to fix it. Every time I try to toggle it to "on" it states there is a driver error.

:)

Niya_Abers, Feb 9, 2023
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Feb 9, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 9, 2023
  4. curatia Win User

How do I fix driver error with Windows Security?!

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

How do I fix driver error with Windows Security?!

1. How do I fix driver error with Windows Security?! - Similar Threads - fix driver error

2. How do I fix drivers that are "Critical" in Error Control?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix drivers that are "Critical" in Error Control?: In System Information -> Software Environment -> System Drivers, I have a lot of drivers that say "Critical" in the "Error Control" column. If I need to update the drivers, how do I do that, and where do I go?...
  3. How do I fix drivers that are "Critical" in Error Control?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix drivers that are "Critical" in Error Control?: In System Information -> Software Environment -> System Drivers, I have a lot of drivers that say "Critical" in the "Error Control" column. If I need to update the drivers, how do I do that, and where do I go?...
  4. How do i fix this error?

How do i fix this error?: It says that when I try to favorite a file using the new windows 11 file explorer favorite feature. "The parameter is incorrect. " [OK] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-error/0b78d56f-fb6b-4f1e-a884-bc2491c193c7
  5. How do I fix driver error with Windows Security?!

How do I fix driver error with Windows Security?!: How do I fix the "core isolation" error that I keep getting? For some reason, my last update caused this, and I have no idea how to fix it. Every time I try to toggle it to "on" it states there is a driver error....
  6. How do I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this error?: Hi, Windows 11 pro, Legion 5 pro i7 11800H-32GB-1TB SSD-6GB 3060-WQXGA, I get this error. re started many times but yet I get it.Even Windows Defender couldnt find anything.It started right after deleting Afterburner.I'd be glad if you could help me fixing it....
  7. How do I fix a Kernel Security Check Failure error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix a Kernel Security Check Failure error?: Hello, In the middle of installing updates using Windows Update yesterday, my Windows 10 Pro laptop generated a BSoD. The stop error was Kernel Security Check Failure. Up until yesterday, my laptop was working great. Everything I read online indicates that it is most...
  8. How do I fix this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix this error: How do i fix this error i tried searching it everywhere but didnt find a solution[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-error/49db61c6-e298-4ad4-b20b-bd390f81fa27
  9. How do i fix this error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i fix this error: create process failed Error code:0xc1 my issue is that I recently bought a 7.1 USB gaming headphones from amazon and to get a good 7.1 surround sound from those headphones there is driver related to it to be installed in the pc, but when I am installing the driver iam...
  10. Windows Security Breach How do I fix it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Breach How do I fix it?: So I suspect someone is Laos, Vietnam is using my IP address. How do I fix it? How do I prevent it from ever happening again? Here is what I did. I was on facebook. I clicked on settings and then security. It showed the windows icon and then said I was logged in, in...