Windows 10: How do i fix grub 15unique error?

Discus and support How do i fix grub 15unique error? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. This is my main pc. I was trying to install PrimeOS on another PC and with that installation it installed Grub. Later i wanted to unistall it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rahbab Chowdhury, Sep 21, 2020.

1. How do i fix grub 15unique error?

Hi. This is my main pc. I was trying to install PrimeOS on another PC and with that installation it installed Grub. Later i wanted to unistall it foolishly thinking deleting all grub files would work. Anyone tell me how to fix this? I searched online but it seems to be of companies promoting their products or some indian youtubers who are not clear.

Thanks!

:)

Rahbab Chowdhury, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Fox34 Win User

GRUB loaded error

When I go to boot suse 10.2 with grub, after the bios checking It just displays; "LI." and stops. It just says LI and stops. I now boot with a install disk, then just choose boot from harddrive and it works. Any suggestions?

Fox34, Sep 21, 2020
  3. xfire Win User
    Linux Noob - Ubuntu fails on install GRUB error 2

I dont think it would be a problem with the UDMA mode cause Grub is installed on the MBR of the hard disk and even if grub can be read and the O.S cant start it should atleast display the list.
    I say you should try a re-install but first when you boot up the cd select check C.D fo defects.

xfire, Sep 21, 2020
  4. How do i fix grub 15unique error?

Grub rescue

I install kali linux 2020.2 dual boot with win10 but in the etap of install of Grub it say cannt install grub in dummy so i skip this etap and finish the installation of kali....put when i rebout my laptop i get this error :no such partition

Grub rescue>

So when i write:

Grub rescue>fix prefix=(hd0,gpt4)/boot/grub

Grub rescue>fix root=(hd0,gpt4)

Grub rescue>insmod normal

Grub rescue>normal

I entre to grub table of the kali linux and it contain Win 10

My problem is how i access direct to the grub table of kali linux without get Grub rescue>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Help me

houssemlameche, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

How do i fix grub 15unique error?

1. How do i fix grub 15unique error? - Similar Threads - fix grub 15unique

2. How do i fix this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix this error?: Fault bucket LKD_0x1B8_Intel_Blackscreen_Blackbox_dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithDriverBlob_GEN12LP_BLACKSCREEN_UNKNOWN, type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 60ca051b-4921-45f3-b6f4-45b434637ca9Problem signature:P1: 1b8P2: 8P3: 0P4: 0P5: 0P6:...
  3. How do i fix the error

How do i fix the error: “Error” Hi, so i restarted my laptop recently and when i put my laptop back on it said that my pin is no longer available due to security settings and this has been going on for a week i even restarted my laptop again and when i send me my verification email to change it it...
  4. How do i fix this error?

How do i fix this error?: It says that when I try to favorite a file using the new windows 11 file explorer favorite feature. "The parameter is incorrect. " [OK] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-error/0b78d56f-fb6b-4f1e-a884-bc2491c193c7
  5. How do I fix this error?

How do I fix this error?: I'm getting the following error on several apps and even .exe files. "C:/Windows/SYSTEM32/wintypes.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator...
  6. How do i fix this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this error?: im trying to play minecraft with one of my friends and I have got this error before but the next day it wasn't doing it anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this?this is the error: Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store...
  7. How do I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this error?: Hi, Windows 11 pro, Legion 5 pro i7 11800H-32GB-1TB SSD-6GB 3060-WQXGA, I get this error. re started many times but yet I get it.Even Windows Defender couldnt find anything.It started right after deleting Afterburner.I'd be glad if you could help me fixing it....
  8. How do I fix this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix this error: How do i fix this error i tried searching it everywhere but didnt find a solution[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-error/49db61c6-e298-4ad4-b20b-bd390f81fa27
  9. How do i fix this error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i fix this error: create process failed Error code:0xc1 my issue is that I recently bought a 7.1 USB gaming headphones from amazon and to get a good 7.1 surround sound from those headphones there is driver related to it to be installed in the pc, but when I am installing the driver iam...
  10. How do I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix this error?: Whenever I try to run most games, whether it be from Steam, Origin, Uplay or the Windows store, if the game uses Direct3D I get this error: Failed to initialize Direct3D. Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your graphics card and have not...