Windows 10: How do I fix infinite startup loading? Startup repair not coming up.

Discus and support How do I fix infinite startup loading? Startup repair not coming up. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I fix infinite loading when the startup repair doesnt show up? Turned it on and off over 10 times now and I cant get the startup repair to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GKMoggleMog, Jun 11, 2019.

1. How do I fix infinite startup loading? Startup repair not coming up.

How do I fix infinite loading when the startup repair doesnt show up? Turned it on and off over 10 times now and I cant get the startup repair to start. Tapped F8 like something else I read said and that didnt do anything either.

It is stuck with the spinning circle of dots after booting. Yesterday it forced me to do an update to the most recent version of Windows to get the game pass, today it wanted me to do a restart for Direct X and Java updates, so I did, and it froze and hasnt been able to get through booting ever since then. Been trying a few hours now.

:)

GKMoggleMog, Jun 11, 2019

2. How do I fix infinite startup loading? Startup repair not coming up.

How do I fix infinite loading when the startup repair doesnt show up? Turned it on and off over 10 times now and I cant get the startup repair to start. Tapped F8 like something else I read said and that didnt do anything either.

It is stuck with the spinning circle of dots after booting. Yesterday it forced me to do an update to the most recent version of Windows to get the game pass, today it wanted me to do a restart for Direct X and Java updates, so I did, and it froze and hasnt
    been able to get through booting ever since then. Been trying a few hours now.

GKMoggleMog, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Goonsoon Win User
    Infinite loop of startup repair

So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive ".i have 0 as my "RegBack" values and i can't find an alternate fix please help.

Goonsoon, Jun 27, 2019
  4. JohnC Win User

How do I fix infinite startup loading? Startup repair not coming up.

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix infinite startup loading? Startup repair not coming up.

1. How do I fix infinite startup loading? Startup repair not coming up. - Similar Threads - fix infinite startup

2. How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop: I am using Lenovo ThinkPad T530 win 10 I do not know anymore what else to do as I have tried everything on youtube and still the problem persists...
  3. How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop: I am using Lenovo ThinkPad T530 win 10 I do not know anymore what else to do as I have tried everything on youtube and still the problem persists...
  4. How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I fix startup repair?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix startup repair?: Ok so I've been trying to use the windows boot menu, and I restarted my pc and this is the last time it worked, now it just does this. "Startup repair couldn't fix your problem" It said fixing hard drive errors and my owner went out during that process and won't let me even...
  6. How can I fix startup repair?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix startup repair?: Ok so I've been trying to use the windows boot menu, and I restarted my pc and this is the last time it worked, now it just does this. "Startup repair couldn't fix your problem" It said fixing hard drive errors and my owner went out during that process and won't let me even...
  7. How can I fix startup repair?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. After I upgraded my PC, new motherboard and cpu I began experiencing this issue where Windows 10 is stuck loading on bootup with no end in sight. After I let it load for a few hours, I got a Bluescreen saying "Driver...
  9. Infinite loop of startup repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loop of startup repair: So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative...
  10. Windows 10 infinite loading at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite loading at startup: Hi Everybody, when I want to start up my laptop, it just stays at the loading screen with a monocolor background with the windows loading circle. I tried everything I could think of: I ran chkdsks, which found nothing, I tried startup repair, whose "attempting repairs" never...