Windows 10: how do i fix "installer no longer responding"

Discus and support how do i fix "installer no longer responding" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to install a game but the installer is not working, i have tried restarting my pc, running the sfc command but nothing has helped e yet, if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ryan_18, Sep 19, 2021.

1. ryan_18 Win User

how do i fix "installer no longer responding"

I am trying to install a game but the installer is not working, i have tried restarting my pc, running the sfc command but nothing has helped e yet, if anyone could give a solution to this i will be glad. Thanks.

:)

ryan_18, Sep 19, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond how do i fix "installer no longer responding" :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 19, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 19, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

1. how do i fix "installer no longer responding" - Similar Threads - fix installer longer

2. How do I fix installing minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix installing minecraft?: So I was going to play minecraft, but It said It has some problem and that I had to open microsoft store, so I did and tried to click reinstall but that didn't work. I looked up solutions and tried going into settings and click repair in apps and features, then reset and all...
  3. How to fix the not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix the not responding: Yesterday I played Minecraft. It was appeared Not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-not-responding/92069243-21a2-4a48-85ec-17495e57284b
  4. How to fix the not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the not responding: Yesterday I played Minecraft. It was appeared Not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-not-responding/92069243-21a2-4a48-85ec-17495e57284b
  5. How to fix the not responding

6. How to fix MSN not responding while installating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix MSN not responding while installating: This may happen to computers that have an older build of Windows.And you may need to upgrade to Windows 11 or Windows 10 22H2.+ The graphics may not install if you have Intel Core 2 Duo or Intel Core i3 and i7.Its highly recommended to buy a better laptop or computer with...
  7. How to fix MSN not responding while installating

How to fix MSN not responding while installating: This may happen to computers that have an older build of Windows.And you may need to upgrade to Windows 11 or Windows 10 22H2.+ The graphics may not install if you have Intel Core 2 Duo or Intel Core i3 and i7.Its highly recommended to buy a better laptop or computer with...
  8. Installer is no longer responding.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installer is no longer responding.: Hi, I am facing a problem on my laptop which is in installing a particular software. My laptop is working fine in installing other software but when I try to install Abelton Live 10 Suite for windows I got an error message "Installer is no longer responding". :- checkout...
  9. "Installer is no longer responding."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Installer is no longer responding.": So I tried downloading software that my friend recommended to me, and for some reason, my installer doesn't work anymore. It was working fine like a week before but now, what I do to try to fix it is starting to become useless. Did I do something wrong? Or did my system just...
  10. How do I fix the the DNS Server Not Responding Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix the the DNS Server Not Responding Windows 10?: I can not fix the "DNS Server Not Responding" error on my personal laptop (Windows 10 [on my work laptop in order to post]). I have followed help steps from: How to Fix DNS Server Not Responding Windows 10? Solve DNS Server Not Responding Errors on Your Network...