Windows 10: How do I fix installing minecraft?

Discus and support How do I fix installing minecraft? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was going to play minecraft, but It said It has some problem and that I had to open microsoft store, so I did and tried to click reinstall but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by noah hagen, May 25, 2023.

1. How do I fix installing minecraft?

So I was going to play minecraft, but It said It has some problem and that I had to open microsoft store, so I did and tried to click reinstall but that didn't work. I looked up solutions and tried going into settings and click repair in apps and features, then reset and all that, and I tried opening it but it still didn't work so I uninstalled the app, afterwards, I tried installing minecraft again but it just goes gray and stays that way all the time. I've tried updating my computer It's already fully updated. and that didn't work, and I've tried doing all ways to reset or repair the windo

:)

noah hagen, May 25, 2023
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 25, 2023
  3. cadaveca Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, May 25, 2023
  4. How do I fix installing minecraft?

My driver does not support opengl for minecraft. how can i fix this?

Hi,

I would suggest you try the below windows built in troubleshooter which will automatically fixes if any issues found.

Step 1:

Go to search bar next to Windows icon and type "Troubleshoot settings"

Step 2:

The above will open the Troubleshoot window and then select "Additional Troubleshooters" at the bottom.

Step 3:

Next select "Program compatibility troubleshooter" under Find and fix other problems.

Step 4 :

Then click "Run Troubleshooter" next select Minecraft from the list and click Next

Step 5:

It will look for any issues and fix it automatically.

Step 6:

Close the troubleshooter and try running Minecraft.

Regards

Shuaib

MohammedSH_31, May 25, 2023
Thema:

How do I fix installing minecraft?

1. How do I fix installing minecraft? - Similar Threads - fix installing minecraft

2. How do I fix a stuck install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix a stuck install?: I’ve had to factory reset my go laptop recently due to it running extremely slow and having issues loading anything. It’s been 3 months since having to do the wipe but it’s still stuck at 88% of the windows install. What should I do from here since I’ve tried everything I can...
  3. How do I fix a stuck install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix a stuck install?: I’ve had to factory reset my go laptop recently due to it running extremely slow and having issues loading anything. It’s been 3 months since having to do the wipe but it’s still stuck at 88% of the windows install. What should I do from here since I’ve tried everything I can...
  4. How do I fix installing minecraft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I fix installing minecraft?: So I was going to play minecraft, but It said It has some problem and that I had to open microsoft store, so I did and tried to click reinstall but that didn't work. I looked up solutions and tried going into settings and click repair in apps and features, then reset and all...
  5. How do I fix installing minecraft?

How do I fix installing minecraft?: So I was going to play minecraft, but It said It has some problem and that I had to open microsoft store, so I did and tried to click reinstall but that didn't work. I looked up solutions and tried going into settings and click repair in apps and features, then reset and all...
  6. my Minecraft Java says waiting on install how do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Minecraft Java says waiting on install how do I fix this problem?: my Minecraft Java and Bedrock for windows says waiting on install I don’t know what I did but it just happened to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-java-says-waiting-on-install-how-do-i/937a8667-2d5f-4478-9515-740de3744b93
  7. my Minecraft Java says waiting on install how do I fix this problem?

my Minecraft Java says waiting on install how do I fix this problem?: my Minecraft Java and Bedrock for windows says waiting on install I don’t know what I did but it just happened to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-java-says-waiting-on-install-how-do-i/937a8667-2d5f-4478-9515-740de3744b93
  8. How do i install minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i install minecraft?: I have minecraft on my pc, i bought it, but whenever i go to the xbox store to install it it says " Unknown avalible" under "We'll install this to a new folder in the selected location" i don't know how to ask for administrators approval, and it doesn't allow me to install...
  9. How do i install minecraft?

How do i install minecraft?: I have minecraft on my pc, i bought it, but whenever i go to the xbox store to install it it says " Unknown avalible" under "We'll install this to a new folder in the selected location" i don't know how to ask for administrators approval, and it doesn't allow me to install...
  10. How do i install minecraft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade