Windows 10: How do I fix it in Python 3.9.0 Visual studio code ---ImportError: DLL load failed while...

Discus and support How do I fix it in Python 3.9.0 Visual studio code ---ImportError: DLL load failed while... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Traceback most recent call last: File "f:\python\practice\jarvis_final.py", line 13, in <module> from pywinauto.application import Application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abhinav_17, Oct 17, 2020.

1. How do I fix it in Python 3.9.0 Visual studio code ---ImportError: DLL load failed while...

Traceback most recent call last:
    File "f:\python\practice\jarvis_final.py", line 13, in <module>
    from pywinauto.application import Application
    File "C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\pywinauto\__init__.py", line 89, in <module>
    from . import findwindows
    File "C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\pywinauto\findwindows.py", line 42, in <module>
    from . import controls
    File "C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\pywinauto\controls\__init__.py", line 36, in <module>
    from . import uiawrapper # register "uia" back-end at the end of uiawrapper module
    File "C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\pywinauto\controls\uiawrapper.py", line 42, in <module>
    from .. import backend
    File "C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\pywinauto\backend.py", line 35, in <module>
    from .base_wrapper import BaseWrapper
    File "C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\lib\site-packages\pywinauto\base_wrapper.py", line 44, in <module>
    import win32ui

ImportError: DLL load failed while importing win32ui: A dynamic link library DLL initialization routine failed.

I am new to this field. Can anyone explain what's the problem with it?

:)

Abhinav_17, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

Read more: Python in Visual Studio Code Python at Microsoft

Brink, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

Read more: Python in Visual Studio Code Python at Microsoft

Brink, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How do I fix it in Python 3.9.0 Visual studio code ---ImportError: DLL load failed while...

Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release

Source: Python in Visual Studio Code – March 2018 Release Python Engineering at Microsoft

Brink, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix it in Python 3.9.0 Visual studio code ---ImportError: DLL load failed while...

1. How do I fix it in Python 3.9.0 Visual studio code ---ImportError: DLL load failed while... - Similar Threads - fix Python Visual

2. Unable to install python extension from visual studio code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install python extension from visual studio code: I'm trying to add the python extension from the visual studio code, at the bottom right it says "Error while installing 'Python' extension. Please check the log for more details" - under it says "try to download manually" which sends me an error code. I also have 0 experience...
  3. Unable to install python extension from visual studio code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install python extension from visual studio code: I'm trying to add the python extension from the visual studio code, at the bottom right it says "Error while installing 'Python' extension. Please check the log for more details" - under it says "try to download manually" which sends me an error code. I also have 0 experience...
  4. Visual Studio code says my Python code is ALL RIGHT, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio code says my Python code is ALL RIGHT, but...: But when I try to run it, the garbage tells me the is indentation is wrong.Now what's worse, their indentation standards are so awful, you can't align the next line right below the first character to make it look nice.Why can't MS do anything right?Any ideas, even though I'm...
  5. Visual Studio code says my Python code is ALL RIGHT, but...

Visual Studio code says my Python code is ALL RIGHT, but...: But when I try to run it, the garbage tells me the is indentation is wrong.Now what's worse, their indentation standards are so awful, you can't align the next line right below the first character to make it look nice.Why can't MS do anything right?Any ideas, even though I'm...
  6. Visual Studio Python

Visual Studio Python: I think I have a python extension missing or something because python doesn't seem to be working properly in Visual Studio Code. What can I do to resolve this problem? I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I just really am not sure where else.here is my code: wlcm...
  7. Python Unexpected Token Syntax Error in Visual Studio Code

Python Unexpected Token Syntax Error in Visual Studio Code: G'day everyone, I have been using Python through the IDLE shell for a few months now before moving to VSCode for easier use and adding it to a Git repo without having to use Git Bash. Yesterday I was doing some practice with Read/Write file and everything was going smoothly,...
  8. Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release: We are pleased to announce that the January 2019 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available. You can download the Python extension from the Marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in Visual Studio Code. You can learn more...
  9. Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release: We are pleased to announce that the May 2018 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available from the marketplace and the gallery. You can download the Python extension from the marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in Visual...
  10. Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release: We are pleased to announce that the March 2018 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available from the marketplace and the gallery. You can the download the Python extension from the marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in...