Windows 10: How do I fix it now??

Discus and support How do I fix it now?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/watercolorheart [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwwo1f/how_do_i_fix_it_now/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/watercolorheart, Apr 7, 2020.

1. How do I fix it now??

/u/watercolorheart, Apr 7, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 7, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How do I fix it now??

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix it now??

1. How do I fix it now?? - Similar Threads - fix

2. Convert a VirtualBox Fixed Disk to a Dynamic or vice versa

in Windows 10 News
    Convert a VirtualBox Fixed Disk to a Dynamic or vice versa: [IMG]When creating a virtual machine, you are asked to select a disk type, you can either go for Fixed Disk or Dynamic Disk. What if you went for a Fixed Disk and later on realized that you need a dynamic one, or vice-versa? Well! You can convert one into another. In this...
  3. Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11: [IMG]This post will help you fix error code 0x80073D21 on your Windows 11/10 PC. This error is reported to occur while installing an Xbox Game Pass game via Microsoft Store. It can also occur with generic apps. When this occurs, you will get the following error message: This...
  4. Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]: [IMG]If the Canon printer is not printing on your Windows PC, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Usually, this issue can occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers, loose connections in a printer, etc. Fix Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC...
  5. How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...: Hello all...For a long time in my Windows 10 22H2 version, my troubleshooting capabilities were missing or disabled. I even downloaded and installed the Group Policy Editor which was missing prior-hand. I then enabled the troubleshooting options in Group Policy Editor, but...
  6. How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...: Hello all...For a long time in my Windows 10 22H2 version, my troubleshooting capabilities were missing or disabled. I even downloaded and installed the Group Policy Editor which was missing prior-hand. I then enabled the troubleshooting options in Group Policy Editor, but...
  7. How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. 3D Builder not fixing anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder not fixing anything: Hello microsoft team,Basically I was making a small side project on 3d builder. I converted it to STL, it worked fine for a couple of days, then the next day it decided that part of my model was invalidly defined and prompted me to fix it. I pressed the button that...
  9. 3D Builder not fixing anything

3D Builder not fixing anything: Hello microsoft team,Basically I was making a small side project on 3d builder. I converted it to STL, it worked fine for a couple of days, then the next day it decided that part of my model was invalidly defined and prompted me to fix it. I pressed the button that...
  10. usb wont let computer read it, how do i fix this?

usb wont let computer read it, how do i fix this?: hi, i have a usb that up until today would read fine on my computer. i know its not an issue with the computer, other usb's work fine, but this one refuses to read. how do i fix this?...