Windows 10: How do I fix it

Discus and support How do I fix it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can not find script file C:\users\public\clayemat.VBS message keeps popping up. I click OK and it pops up again later... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ken Nemeyer, Mar 28, 2023.

1. How do I fix it

can not find script file C:\users\public\clayemat.VBS message keeps popping up. I click OK and it pops up again later

:)

Ken Nemeyer, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

How do I fix it

1. How do I fix it - Similar Threads - fix

2. I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it: I was watching a movie when I got a pop up saying my pc got blocked and to call a tech to unblock it. I called and during the screening process where they installed a software. I hanged up and knew something was wrong. How do I make sure they haven't hacked into my laptop. I...
  3. I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a pop up on my screen saying it was blocked and to call a technician on screen to fix it: I was watching a movie when I got a pop up saying my pc got blocked and to call a tech to unblock it. I called and during the screening process where they installed a software. I hanged up and knew something was wrong. How do I make sure they haven't hacked into my laptop. I...
  4. How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt: I don’t understand why this is happening and you did work last time but now it won’t work anymore and anytime I go to command prompt. It’s an X instead of a C: <— which is my drive...
  5. How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

How to fix Starup repair couldn’t repair your Pc C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt: I don’t understand why this is happening and you did work last time but now it won’t work anymore and anytime I go to command prompt. It’s an X instead of a C: <— which is my drive...
  6. How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?: Hey everyone!I just bought my Surface and I was setting it up. The first problem occured when I tried to change my background, it didn't accepted the picture and just went to blank black background. I tried it a few times more but every time I chose the picturefile it went...
  7. How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?

How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?: Hey everyone!I just bought my Surface and I was setting it up. The first problem occured when I tried to change my background, it didn't accepted the picture and just went to blank black background. I tried it a few times more but every time I chose the picturefile it went...
  8. fix sub flash drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix sub flash drive.: Trying to fix USB flash drive not being recognized by the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-sub-flash-drive/54703b43-638e-4331-8db0-c8414a1a8862
  9. fix sub flash drive.

fix sub flash drive.: Trying to fix USB flash drive not being recognized by the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-sub-flash-drive/54703b43-638e-4331-8db0-c8414a1a8862
  10. fix sub flash drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing