Windows 10: How Do I Fix Laggy Bluetooth Mouse?

Discus and support How Do I Fix Laggy Bluetooth Mouse? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bluetooth mouse lags and I need to fix it. I got the Microsoft Scult Comfort mouse, btw. When I turn off ipoint.exe which is a background service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yahanna, Oct 1, 2016.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Fix Laggy Bluetooth Mouse?

My bluetooth mouse lags and I need to fix it. I got the Microsoft Scult Comfort mouse, btw. When I turn off ipoint.exe which is a background service for it, it works smoothly. But I need ipoint.exe. How can I fix this situation?

:)

yahanna, Oct 1, 2016

2. Nokia E5-00 Bluetooth Problem after FW update 101.3

After updating my nokia e5-00 with firmware 101.3, I noticed that the quality of the sound played on my bluetooth headset had become poor. Sounds became laggy and of low quality.

I hope that this can be fixed.

undecided4---01, Oct 1, 2016
  3. Win User
    Laggy UI

Aileen, is there any hope of Microsoft making its software responsive and not laggy? Or do slow sluggards do the development and not notice how laggy everything has become?

Thema:

How Do I Fix Laggy Bluetooth Mouse?

1. How Do I Fix Laggy Bluetooth Mouse? - Similar Threads - Fix Laggy Bluetooth

2. How can I fix my laggy mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my laggy mouse?: I have a problem with my mouse lagging. Whenever I open certain games for Honor, Battlefront 2 my mouse seems to work just fine, even when looking around in the game, but when I play other games escape the backrooms, roblox my mouse lags out and I am not able to look around...
  3. How can I fix my laggy mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my laggy mouse?: I have a problem with my mouse lagging. Whenever I open certain games for Honor, Battlefront 2 my mouse seems to work just fine, even when looking around in the game, but when I play other games escape the backrooms, roblox my mouse lags out and I am not able to look around...
  4. How can I fix my laggy mouse?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I fix mouse lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix mouse lag: This really isn't a question. But I have seen it all over the net. Frustrated with mouse lag. I have followed all tips, advice and you name it. So I decided to just read comments all over. No luck. My mouse lag was horrible after updates along with slow keyboard. Finely after...
  6. How do I fix mouse lag

How do I fix mouse lag: This really isn't a question. But I have seen it all over the net. Frustrated with mouse lag. I have followed all tips, advice and you name it. So I decided to just read comments all over. No luck. My mouse lag was horrible after updates along with slow keyboard. Finely after...
  7. How to fix laggy touchpad and mouse

How to fix laggy touchpad and mouse: Hello I just bought a SGIN windows 11 laptop yesterday and now my touchpad is lagging and the mouse keeps opening random tabs. I really don’t wanna return because I just got it, so I’m wondering if there is anything I can do to fix the problem....
  8. How to fix laggy touchpad and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laggy touchpad and mouse: Hello I just bought a SGIN windows 11 laptop yesterday and now my touchpad is lagging and the mouse keeps opening random tabs. I really don’t wanna return because I just got it, so I’m wondering if there is anything I can do to fix the problem....
  9. How do I fix my mouse doing this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix my mouse doing this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bigmatthee21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/io2u03/how_do_i_fix_my_mouse_doing_this/
  10. Bluetooth Mouse Moves Erratically - How Do i Fix It?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Mouse Moves Erratically - How Do i Fix It?: My bluetooth mouse is moving somewhat erratic. How can I fix this? 124917