Windows 10: how do i fix lock scxreen so i dont have to sign in?

Discus and support how do i fix lock scxreen so i dont have to sign in? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i fix lock scxreen so i dont have to sign in?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mornabaird, May 29, 2019.

1. how do i fix lock scxreen so i dont have to sign in?

how do i fix lock scxreen so i dont have to sign in?

:)

mornabaird, May 29, 2019
  2. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, May 29, 2019
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, May 29, 2019
  4. how do i fix lock scxreen so i dont have to sign in?

Windows 10 spotlight lock screen wallpaper is not present in sign in screen. Plz. Let me know the remedy

Hi,

It's possible that the option to show a background picture on your sign-in screen is disabled that's why
    Windows Spotlight is not showing there. To provide the best solution to the issue, we'd like to isolate it first by asking a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which Windows 10 version and build is currently installed on your computer? To check, click the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps below to enable the background picture on your sign-in screen:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Personalization > Lock Screen.
    • Enable the option under Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, May 29, 2019
Thema:

how do i fix lock scxreen so i dont have to sign in?

1. how do i fix lock scxreen so i dont have to sign in? - Similar Threads - fix lock scxreen

2. How do I sign in or fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in or fix it?: I own a windows 11 laptop and this morning I open to see there is no pin option to sign in no other buttons infact only showing me the background of the lock screen....
  3. How do I sign in or fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sign in or fix it?: I own a windows 11 laptop and this morning I open to see there is no pin option to sign in no other buttons infact only showing me the background of the lock screen....
  4. How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen: When i opened my laptop, i clicked the sign in button and then the just a moment message appered then when it disappeared it showed the sign in button again and this time the button does not work and now i cannot open my laptop...
  5. How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen: When i opened my laptop, i clicked the sign in button and then the just a moment message appered then when it disappeared it showed the sign in button again and this time the button does not work and now i cannot open my laptop...
  6. How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how do I disable the lock screen so I never have to sign in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do I disable the lock screen so I never have to sign in?: how do I disable the lock screen so I never have to sign in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-lock-screen-so-i-never-have/1d833188-9bde-4962-8ad4-449f5899eecb
  8. so i dont have these options and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Customization
    so i dont have these options and i dont know why.: ok, so i need to center my taskbar for reasons and i am using links rclick/toolbars/links and centering it manually. i am unable to find a hide labels button when i rclick the taskbar. pls help...
  9. I dont have a admin account so how to fix???????

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I dont have a admin account so how to fix???????: Help! Please respond to my question : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-admin-account-so-how-to-fix/ced9723a-4989-464f-8080-74207b8ee65c
  10. How do i fix this? I dont have hardware acceleration so thats not it. Whenever i move the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i fix this? I dont have hardware acceleration so thats not it. Whenever i move the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheUnknownD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esw6vb/how_do_i_fix_this_i_dont_have_hardware/