Windows 10: How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?

Discus and support How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am currently trying to download iCloud for windows via the Windows/Microsoft App Store. My problem is that the download progresses only so far and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Misty K, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Misty K Win User

How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?

I am currently trying to download iCloud for windows via the Windows/Microsoft App Store. My problem is that the download progresses only so far and then stops and then won't go any further.How do I fix this?

:)

Misty K, Dec 28, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 28, 2022
  3. onceagain Win User
    store hangs

Hi, I am new to this forum. I downloaded windows 10, the Microsoft store will not load and hangs. Suggestions on line have been windows logo key wsreset, windows logo x, command prompt sfc/scannow.
    After running wsreset the loading image does not show in Microsoft store and still hangs. PLEASE HELP.
    Sheryl

onceagain, Dec 28, 2022
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 28, 2022
Thema:

1. How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging? - Similar Threads - fix Microsoft Store

2. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?: When I try to download something, it just shows a pop-up and I am unable to download it because of it. I am on Windows 11 Pro. I have already went through all the methods to fix this, but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?...
  3. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?: When I try to download something, it just shows a pop-up and I am unable to download it because of it. I am on Windows 11 Pro. I have already went through all the methods to fix this, but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?...
  4. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?

How do I fix Microsoft Store apps downloads hanging?: I am currently trying to download iCloud for windows via the Windows/Microsoft App Store. My problem is that the download progresses only so far and then stops and then won't go any further.How do I fix this?...
  6. How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store: I could not fix it with anyway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-and-apps-downloaded/d7e8aa62-5051-467a-9242-95edcfcd2923
  7. How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store

How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store: I could not fix it with anyway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-and-apps-downloaded/d7e8aa62-5051-467a-9242-95edcfcd2923
  8. Microsoft store apps hanging or just not updating or downloading

Microsoft store apps hanging or just not updating or downloading: Hello, Some Microsoft apps on my laptop are hanging while others are not updating. 1 app that I use that run into a problem is Game Bar. When I try to update it says, "App encountered a problem please reinstall it yo repair" When I try to open game bar nothing...
  9. Microsoft Store downloads hang

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store downloads hang: Whenever I open the Microsoft Store on my computer, it tries to download presumably updates for "Microsoft Store," "Mail and Calendar," and "Xbox Console Companion." All of them go through the usual process of checking files->allocating disk space->downloading, but on that...
  10. How do I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store: Split from this thread. hi I was wandering how I download apps that are not from the Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-apps-that-are-not-from-the/b8e19e0a-36b0-46ec-83f1-3f65ba698e51