Windows 10: How do I fix multiple BSODs and other issues?

Discus and support How do I fix multiple BSODs and other issues? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I built my computer about 2 months ago. I have been getting a BSOD about every 3-5 days. I have gotten SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntfs.sys,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Grady_G, May 16, 2020.

1. Grady_G Win User

How do I fix multiple BSODs and other issues?

Hello,

I built my computer about 2 months ago. I have been getting a BSOD about every 3-5 days. I have gotten SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntfs.sys, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I haven't noticed a pattern in what has caused these except that MEMORY_MANAGEMENT has occurred twice while trying to shut down my computer.

Also, my computer screen randomly becomes a blank, dark green screen. This seems to only affect the screen the computer still runs normally, and I found that I can fix it by unplugging and re plugging the HDMI cord connected to my graphics card. This happens 2-3 times a day, and I've mostly noticed it while playing video games. I tried using a different HDMI cord, but the problem still occurred.

I tried running the sfc scannow command and it did not find any problems. I ran the memory diagnostics tool and it said a hardware error was found, but I'm not sure what to do with that information.

My computer: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X, Radeon RX 5700, x470 master sli/ac, OLOy WarHawk RGB 16 GB 2 x 8 GB DDR4-3200, intel ssd 6 1T m.2, RM650 corsair psu, nzxt h510 case, windows 10 home 64 bit

Thank you

:)

Grady_G, May 16, 2020
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, May 16, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Multiple different types of BSOD - Windows 10 - Memory issues

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Open Administrative Tools (in "Large icons" view).
    • Double-click to initiate the Windows Memory Diagnostics.
    • Click on Restart now and check for problems (recommended).
    Let the tool run and check if any memory errors are fixed. Let us know the results if the detected errors are not fixed.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps in the following article which will help to fix common BSOD errors and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 16, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I fix multiple BSODs and other issues? - Similar Threads - fix multiple BSODs

2. How do I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this issue?: Whenever I normally use my laptop I connect it to the power supply and connect an HDMI to a TV that I use as my monitor. I always project to the second screen only when I use it for work or games but suddenly today when I load a game on steam the game is zoomed out and...
  3. how do i fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix this issue?: the device manager says that it is a code 10, but when i try to update drivers i am told that there are no newer versions. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-issue/3734430e-d6bf-4fd0-a100-5a76ff195c1a
  4. How do I fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this issue: It says I need to turn bluetooth on but there is nowhere for me to do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-issue/d28f5a80-5b98-47aa-8566-dc8a3c92d6a1
  5. How do i fix this issue?

How do i fix this issue?: RadeonSoftware.exe - Application Error X The exception unknown software exception 0xe0000008 occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFE7563CF19. when i open a game it just doenst open or displays this error. Any idea on how i can fix it?...
  6. How do I fix this issue,

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix this issue,: How do I fix this issue please?Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System DNS reported that the recipient's domain does not exist. Contact the recipient by some other means by phone, for example and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their...
  7. How do I fix BSOD

How do I fix BSOD: I have a BSOD which gives me the Stop Code:SYSTEM_THREAD_NOT_HANDLED and what failed was FLTMGR.SYS at this point Im trying to factory reset the computer but I don't have enough disk space. If I try to access it through safe mode it doesn't let me and puts me back at the...
  8. how do i fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix this issue?: my pc was recently repaired, but now it is very slow and is not able to run the games it used to be able to run properly, i cannot run games such as roblox or minecraft and many more. it has suddenly become very slow and it crashes...
  9. how do i fix this issue?

how do i fix this issue?: my pc was recently repaired, but now it is very slow and is not able to run the games it used to be able to run properly, i cannot run games such as roblox or minecraft and many more. it has suddenly become very slow and it crashes...
  10. How do I fix BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix BSOD?: At first my pc start was getting a lot of BSOD because Riot's anti-cheat, Vanguard, so I deleted the game and the anti-cheat and I stop getting BSOD for a while. Now I start getting BSOD a lot suddenly for some reason, it only happens when I'm playing games or right after I...