Windows 10: How do I fix my 25 millisecond delay?

Discus and support How do I fix my 25 millisecond delay? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a blue yeti microphone and it's a usb microphone and i also have a Sony Bluetooth speaker as an output but i don't think its my input or output... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Syracker, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Syracker Win User

How do I fix my 25 millisecond delay?

I have a blue yeti microphone and it's a usb microphone and i also have a Sony Bluetooth speaker as an output but i don't think its my input or output that causing the problem because I've switched microphones and speakers even headphones yet i seem to have that latency in my audio no matter what.I'm a musician and i need to know how to fix this problem so i can keep making music.I've already tried reconnecting and disconnecting cables,I would appreciate if someone helped, thank you

:)

Syracker, Feb 22, 2024
  2. desbest Win User

Millisecond delay to modifier keys like Ctrl to delay their release

How do I add a delay to modifier keys like Ctrl or Alt, to delay their release if my finger happens to accidentally be slightly or fully raised up, for instances when my pressure of my fingers on the keyboard isn't consistent? But most importantly, be able to define myself, the custom amount of milliseconds or seconds that the delay lasts? See this video for details.
    1. I hold down the Ctrl key on the keyboard
    2. I use the left click on the mouse to perform a multiple selection on the images
    3. The Ctrl key is accidentally released (my finger is slightly raised due to a fluctuation in pressure being applied, replicated in the video)
    4. I then continue to attempt to select some more images at once, to continue my multiple selection process
    5. My selection count of everything I had under my multiple selection, is now lost. So now I have to start all over again with a multiple selection starting at just 1 item selected, upwards from 1.
    So how can I add a delay for how many milliseconds or seconds a modifer key (like Ctrl or Alt) has to be released for before it becomes released?
    How do I fix my 25 millisecond delay? 1665046522t-millisecond-delay-modifier-keys-like-ctrl-delay-their-release-sticky-keys-windows-10.png

How do I fix my 25 millisecond delay? 1t-millisecond-delay-modifier-keys-like-ctrl-delay-their-release-keyboard-settings-control-panel.png
    Using Sticky Keys doesn't work, as the delay it adds is too long and Windows 10 doesn't let me shorten it. I'm using Windows 10 21H1

desbest, Feb 22, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 22, 2024
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

1. How do I fix my 25 millisecond delay? - Similar Threads - fix millisecond delay

2. How do I fix the huge keyboard input delay on laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the huge keyboard input delay on laptop?: This happens mostly when I'm playing games or when I'm coding, but most of the time when I press the keys it would take a few seconds to actually respond and whenever I let go of them, they still continue the action after a couple seconds. I've tried reinstalling the keyboard...
  3. How do I fix my 25 millisecond delay?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my 25 millisecond delay?: I have a blue yeti microphone and it's a usb microphone and i also have a Sony Bluetooth speaker as an output but i don't think its my input or output that causing the problem because I've switched microphones and speakers even headphones yet i seem to have that latency in my...
  4. How do I format time to milliseconds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I format time to milliseconds?: Which formatting do I use to convert times to minutes, seconds and milliseconds? I have mm:ss: but what do I use for milliseconds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-format-time-to-milliseconds/11a3e867-1bb7-479e-91ac-90af509c795c
  5. How do I format time to milliseconds?

How do I format time to milliseconds?: Which formatting do I use to convert times to minutes, seconds and milliseconds? I have mm:ss: but what do I use for milliseconds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-format-time-to-milliseconds/11a3e867-1bb7-479e-91ac-90af509c795c
  6. how to fix delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix delay: i think my audio is slightly delayed but I'm not sure how to fix it. I was wondering if anybody else knows how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-delay/837bd4de-cbac-4d33-8ed5-d7ad82b518f8
  7. how to fix delay

how to fix delay: i think my audio is slightly delayed but I'm not sure how to fix it. I was wondering if anybody else knows how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-delay/837bd4de-cbac-4d33-8ed5-d7ad82b518f8
  8. How do I fix Audio Delay in VLC Media Player

in Windows 10 News
    How do I fix Audio Delay in VLC Media Player: [IMG]VLC Media Player has been a veteran in the Video Player space, especially for Windows. The built-in Windows Media Player was not capable enough to play different kinds of videos and often lack some useful features. So, VLC Media Player was like a breath of fresh air....
  9. How to fix this delay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix this delay?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/one_eyed_ghoul_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqpmot/how_to_fix_this_delay/
  10. How do I fix the mic delay in Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix the mic delay in Windows 10 1903: I'm using my laptop as a Karaoke and I get a severe delay from the microphone making it unusable. When I google this, it tells me to turn off the audio acceleration but I can't find any setting for this in 1903....