Windows 10: How do I fix my audio issues on my pc?

Discus and support How do I fix my audio issues on my pc? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, turned on my pc this morning to find there is no audio output from it aside system sounds and test sounds. everything else wont make a noise.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by csw31, Mar 28, 2023.

1. csw31 Win User

How do I fix my audio issues on my pc?

Hi, turned on my pc this morning to find there is no audio output from it aside system sounds and test sounds. everything else wont make a noise. already established that it isnt an issue with output devices and have tried numerous other things from other forums. could use some help :

:)

csw31, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 28, 2023
  4. How do I fix my audio issues on my pc?

Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

How do I fix my audio issues on my pc?

1. How do I fix my audio issues on my pc? - Similar Threads - fix audio issues

2. How do I fix this audio issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this audio issue?: When watching YouTube videos sometimes my video slows down and looks choppy and the sound gets muted and I cannot hear anything however, when using earphones I have yet to experience this problem. I have recently updated my system to windows 11 but, I am not sure if this...
  3. How do I fix this audio issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this audio issue?: When watching YouTube videos sometimes my video slows down and looks choppy and the sound gets muted and I cannot hear anything however, when using earphones I have yet to experience this problem. I have recently updated my system to windows 11 but, I am not sure if this...
  4. The audio on my PC went out. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The audio on my PC went out. How do I fix this?: The audio on my PC went out. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-audio-on-my-pc-went-out-how-do-i-fix-this/20b7ab5b-2170-4852-9d45-30dc9c26033f
  5. The audio on my PC went out. How do I fix this?

The audio on my PC went out. How do I fix this?: The audio on my PC went out. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-audio-on-my-pc-went-out-how-do-i-fix-this/20b7ab5b-2170-4852-9d45-30dc9c26033f
  6. How do I fix this audio issue??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this audio issue??: So, I was trying to play a Minecraft with my friends when it all started. During my playthrough right off the bat I noticed slight distortions with the audio. I thought it was just a glitch so I carried on with my play through. About 15 minutes later the audio kept distorting...
  7. How do I fix this audio issue??

How do I fix this audio issue??: So, I was trying to play a Minecraft with my friends when it all started. During my playthrough right off the bat I noticed slight distortions with the audio. I thought it was just a glitch so I carried on with my play through. About 15 minutes later the audio kept distorting...
  8. How do I fix my audio issues on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my audio issues on my pc?: Hi, turned on my pc this morning to find there is no audio output from it aside system sounds and test sounds. everything else wont make a noise. already established that it isnt an issue with output devices and have tried numerous other things from other forums. could use...
  9. How do I fix my audio issues on my pc?

How do I fix my audio issues on my pc?: Hi, turned on my pc this morning to find there is no audio output from it aside system sounds and test sounds. everything else wont make a noise. already established that it isnt an issue with output devices and have tried numerous other things from other forums. could use...
  10. How do I fix my issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix my issue?: I updated my computer there is a issue with my keyboard where whenever I press on key it produces multiple copies of the same letter. For example if I press the key a it will either produce 'aa' or 'aaa' just with one press. My question is how do i fix this? I've tried...