Windows 10: How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones?

Discus and support How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About a week and a half to two weeks ago my main "Studio" microphone stopped working. The sound control panel shows it is the default mic, working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by christophernickerson1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones?

About a week and a half to two weeks ago my main "Studio" microphone stopped working. The sound control panel shows it is the default mic, working properly and the troubleshooter always found nothing. I was still able to use headsets to talk to anyone on Google Meet. As of 2 or 3 days ago, all microphones stopped working.

:)

christophernickerson1, Jun 27, 2020

2. audio drivers not turned on message how do i fix this problem please

Hi Toni,

There might have been some changes that occurred on your computer (Updates, software installation) that causes the audio issue. However, we suggest that you check the troubleshooting steps in this
    article and see if it'll resolve your concern. Make sure that you try all the items that are listed on the drop down.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jun 27, 2020
  4. How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones?

Audio Not Working after numerous fixes...

Hi there J, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I can suggest is DELETE completely all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

There should be a small box that you can tick to delete completely the Audio driver.

And make sure you remove all audio devices listed.

Here is how to do it

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

FerdinandNanalig, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones?

1. How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones? - Similar Threads - fix audio problems

2. How do i fix a problem with my microphone where all audio stops when my microphone is on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix a problem with my microphone where all audio stops when my microphone is on?: I have had this problem with my pc where when i join a voice call, start a microphone test or simply select the input device on the control panel all audio gets cut off. Im listening to a song on youtube, it gets cut off, i have background sounds from a game, it gets cut off,...
  3. How do i fix a problem with my microphone where all audio stops when my microphone is on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix a problem with my microphone where all audio stops when my microphone is on?: I have had this problem with my pc where when i join a voice call, start a microphone test or simply select the input device on the control panel all audio gets cut off. Im listening to a song on youtube, it gets cut off, i have background sounds from a game, it gets cut off,...
  4. How do i fix a problem with my microphone where all audio stops when my microphone is on?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My microphone is not working. How do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone is not working. How do i fix this?: My microphone is not working, and the mic toggle hotkey on f4 does not seem to respond either The Fn+ Q hotkey used to toggle battery modes also does not work. But every other buttons work just fine. I've tried troubleshooting yet it does not seem to be able to identify any...
  6. My microphone is not working. How do i fix this?

My microphone is not working. How do i fix this?: My microphone is not working, and the mic toggle hotkey on f4 does not seem to respond either The Fn+ Q hotkey used to toggle battery modes also does not work. But every other buttons work just fine. I've tried troubleshooting yet it does not seem to be able to identify any...
  7. How to fix speakers and microphone problem?

How to fix speakers and microphone problem?: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the laptop of mine, Asus n550jk, and installing all the driver updates my speaker makes no sound and my mic isn't recognized.I have used eeeeeeeeeeeevery possible advice there is on vast forums and nothing seemed to help.Suddenly, after some...
  8. how do i fix my microphone drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i fix my microphone drive: im using a zoom application for conference meeting but the problem is that other participants cant hear my voice but i can hear them. what could be the problem?...
  9. I NEED HELP i was trying to fix my microphone on my headset and now the audio it's all...

I NEED HELP i was trying to fix my microphone on my headset and now the audio it's all...: I went to Start>Sound>Sounds and in sounds, I clicked asterisk and then test and now its all messed up its like an echo that turns high pitch...
  10. How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem.

How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem.: So, i have Windows 10, i'm barley learning about Computer's and such, but i plugged in my headphones and then all of a sudden i see "No Audio Output Device is Installed." I unplugged my headphones to see if that would fix the problem but of course it didn't. I don't know what...