Windows 10: How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones?

Discus and support How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About a week and a half to two weeks ago my main "Studio" microphone stopped working. The sound control panel shows it is the default mic, working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by christophernickerson1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones?

About a week and a half to two weeks ago my main "Studio" microphone stopped working. The sound control panel shows it is the default mic, working properly and the troubleshooter always found nothing. I was still able to use headsets to talk to anyone on Google Meet. As of 2 or 3 days ago, all microphones stopped working.

:)

christophernickerson1, Jun 27, 2020

2. audio drivers not turned on message how do i fix this problem please

Hi Toni,

There might have been some changes that occurred on your computer (Updates, software installation) that causes the audio issue. However, we suggest that you check the troubleshooting steps in this
    article and see if it'll resolve your concern. Make sure that you try all the items that are listed on the drop down.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jun 27, 2020
  4. How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones?

Audio Not Working after numerous fixes...

Hi there J, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I can suggest is DELETE completely all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

There should be a small box that you can tick to delete completely the Audio driver.

And make sure you remove all audio devices listed.

Here is how to do it

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

FerdinandNanalig, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones?

1. How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones? - Similar Threads - fix audio problems

2. How do I fix my sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix my sound problem: My speaker stopped working after I restart my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-sound-problem/9c5bea08-fdb9-4f9f-a462-48caedd1fe37
  3. how do i fix my microphone drive

how do i fix my microphone drive: im using a zoom application for conference meeting but the problem is that other participants cant hear my voice but i can hear them. what could be the problem?...
  4. I NEED HELP i was trying to fix my microphone on my headset and now the audio it's all...

I NEED HELP i was trying to fix my microphone on my headset and now the audio it's all...: I went to Start>Sound>Sounds and in sounds, I clicked asterisk and then test and now its all messed up its like an echo that turns high pitch...
  5. How do I fix my search not working at all?

in Cortana
    How do I fix my search not working at all?: Up until a few days ago, the basic search bar and the search in file explorer have been working perfectly. However since yesterday I have been unable to use the search bar in the start menu as well as the file explorer. I have tried resetting the search box, and using...
  6. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this problem: At first, it said the Ethernet cable was an unidentified network. I still don’t know how to fix that but it doesn’t say that anymore. Now it says,’The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken’. Every other device in the house...
  7. Microphone is too quiet, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone is too quiet, how do I fix this?: Ever since yesterday my mic's just been quiet. It works, but it's too quiet for me to say anything. I've fiddled with my computer settings, reinstalled the drivers, used different mics, followed a bunch of guides and still nothing. How do I fix this issue? submitted by...
  8. my photos are all distorted. how do i fix this?

my photos are all distorted. how do i fix this?: My photos are all distorted. The recommended DISPLAY resolution is grayed out. Can someone help me correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-are-all-distorted-how-do-i-fix-this/34b2c7c8-2522-45ec-aae0-71b0e2c32838
  9. So my microphone isn't working. How do i fix it?

So my microphone isn't working. How do i fix it?: So my microphone isn't working. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-my-microphone-isnt-working-how-do-i-fix-it/5648c008-2abe-44af-a49a-18b4afa5f5d2
  10. How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem.

How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem.: So, i have Windows 10, i'm barley learning about Computer's and such, but i plugged in my headphones and then all of a sudden i see "No Audio Output Device is Installed." I unplugged my headphones to see if that would fix the problem but of course it didn't. I don't know what...