Windows 10: How do I fix my battery percentage not rising?

Discus and support How do I fix my battery percentage not rising? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, my laptop battery percentage will not go up. If charged, my laptop stays at the same percentage and doesn't get higher, if it's not charging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DustyMusty_720, Jan 21, 2023.

1. How do I fix my battery percentage not rising?

Recently, my laptop battery percentage will not go up. If charged, my laptop stays at the same percentage and doesn't get higher, if it's not charging it will go down as usual but if I charge my laptop again, it wont get any higher than the current percentage. Does anyone know how to fix this?e.g. My laptop is at 88% and when it is charging, it will stay 88%. If I unplug my laptop, it goes down example, 72% but it wont get any higher than 72% when it is plugged in again, but it wont go down.

:)

DustyMusty_720, Jan 21, 2023

2. How do I fix my battery percentage not rising?

Recently, my laptop battery percentage will not go up. If charged, my laptop stays at the same percentage and doesn't get higher, if it's not charging it will go down (as usual) but if I charge my laptop again, it wont get any higher than the current percentage. Does anyone know how to fix this?

e.g.)
    My laptop is at 88% and when it is charging, it will stay 88%. If I unplug my laptop, it goes down (example, 72%) but it wont get any higher (than 72%) when it is plugged in again, but it wont go down.

DustyMusty_720, Jan 21, 2023
  3. Battery Percentage Windows 10

It makes no sense to not have a battery percentage indicator on mouseover. Clicking on the icon to see the percentage leftover is an extra step I'd rather not take.

RyanColby1984, Jan 21, 2023
  4. How do I fix my battery percentage not rising?

Battery Percentage

I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?

If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the charging on while I'm busy working. Most of the time I am not even looking at the battery percentage. I want to propose an idea that just put an small notification when my battery is charged or just color code the battery from red to bright green.

tarkeshkhade, Jan 21, 2023
Thema:

How do I fix my battery percentage not rising?

1. How do I fix my battery percentage not rising? - Similar Threads - fix battery percentage

2. How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?: www.ponderly.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-battery-percentage-on-windows-11/70a73118-841c-4a8e-8977-08410f2f052c
  3. How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?: www.ponderly.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-battery-percentage-on-windows-11/70a73118-841c-4a8e-8977-08410f2f052c
  4. How do I fix my battery percentage not rising?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my battery percentage not rising?: Recently, my laptop battery percentage will not go up. If charged, my laptop stays at the same percentage and doesn't get higher, if it's not charging it will go down as usual but if I charge my laptop again, it wont get any higher than the current percentage. Does anyone...
  5. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  6. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  7. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I recalibrate the battery percentage?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I recalibrate the battery percentage?: I own an XPS 15 9570. I noticed that my battery, according to both the battery report and the intel graphics command center, currently has a charging capacity of around 64800 mWh. Which is much less than the design capacity of 97000. I figured I would try recalibrating the...
  9. Battery percentage alarm

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery percentage alarm: Hello, Is there a Windows inbuilt software that could warn me when the battery is fully charged and when the battery is getting too low. When I charge my battery, after it gets to 100%, I unplug my laptop somewhat after an hour and half; I don't notice that it's fully...
  10. battery percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery percentage: after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage/c870e216-a100-4c31-ac0b-665f3b954b17