Windows 10: How do I fix my blue highlighted = key and scrambled buttons on my calculator?

Discus and support How do I fix my blue highlighted = key and scrambled buttons on my calculator? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Maximum-Tumbleweed [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Maximum-Tumbleweed, Dec 9, 2019.

1. How do I fix my blue highlighted = key and scrambled buttons on my calculator?

/u/Maximum-Tumbleweed, Dec 9, 2019

2. Fix desktop Highlighter back to blue in Windows 10

Fix desktop Highlighter back to blue in Windows 10

Original title: desktop Highlighter

when you click and drag across your desktop and a blue highlighter comes up that you can adjust and highlight desktop icons, I need to know why mine has a white dotted edge and is clear instead of blue can anyone tell me the name of this highlighter and
    how to fix it and put it back to blue on windows 10 without doing any restarting

Carter.Kirschbaum, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Fix desktop Highlighter back to blue in Windows 10

Original title: desktop Highlighter

when you click and drag across your desktop and a blue highlighter comes up that you can adjust and highlight desktop icons, I need to know why mine has a white dotted edge and is clear instead of blue can anyone tell me the name of this highlighter and
    how to fix it and put it back to blue on windows 10 without doing any restarting

JordanWhite_865, Dec 9, 2019
  4. N_1989 Win User

How do I fix my blue highlighted = key and scrambled buttons on my calculator?

Windows 10 Calculator-pressing "Enter" doesn't give me total

Situation:

• Windows + R -> calc.exe
    • Hit 5+5 keys
    • Hit Enter
    • Menu (or something else) is highlighted, instead of result = 10.

Solutions:

• Switch to the Scientific calculator.
    • Hit Enter twice, each time you open the calculator.
    • press the "=" key.
    Hope this helps How do I fix my blue highlighted = key and scrambled buttons on my calculator? :).

N_1989, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix my blue highlighted = key and scrambled buttons on my calculator?

1. How do I fix my blue highlighted = key and scrambled buttons on my calculator? - Similar Threads - fix blue highlighted

2. How do I fix my key bindings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my key bindings?: My keys are mixed up for some unknown reason in a very weird way. My "y" raises my volume, my "p" lowers my volume, c tries to open "caret browsing" and etc. I don't know what's causing this problem. I unplugged and re plugged in my keyboard, reinstall the keyboard drivers,...
  3. How do I fix my key bindings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix my key bindings?: My keys are mixed up for some unknown reason in a very weird way. My "y" raises my volume, my "p" lowers my volume, c tries to open "caret browsing" and etc. I don't know what's causing this problem. I unplugged and re plugged in my keyboard, reinstall the keyboard drivers,...
  4. How do I fix my key bindings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I fix my spacebar button and esc button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my spacebar button and esc button: So my cat walked on my computer while I walked away and now my ESC button doesn't work. It's a laptop and a extra keyboard. My spacebar acts as ESC now and I do not know how to fix it!...
  6. How do I fix my spacebar button and esc button

How do I fix my spacebar button and esc button: So my cat walked on my computer while I walked away and now my ESC button doesn't work. It's a laptop and a extra keyboard. My spacebar acts as ESC now and I do not know how to fix it!...
  7. How do I fix my blue screen errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my blue screen errors?: I have been having issues with my blue screen errors such as Iqrl_not_less_or_equal and many others. I have had this issue before and I was told to uninstall and reinstall valorant. Since then I have done that and have done a full reset of my computer and it still does not...
  8. How do I fix my blue screen errors?

How do I fix my blue screen errors?: I have been having issues with my blue screen errors such as Iqrl_not_less_or_equal and many others. I have had this issue before and I was told to uninstall and reinstall valorant. Since then I have done that and have done a full reset of my computer and it still does not...
  9. How do I fix Blue Screen with No Start button or Taskbar

How do I fix Blue Screen with No Start button or Taskbar: How do I fix Blue Screen in a loop on Windows 10?1- Tried resetting it to a previous date actually 3 different dates- But No Change.2 - Tried turning off PC for 5 min. and back on- But No Change.3 - Tried Control, Alt, Delete.- But No Change.4 - Tried entering info I found...
  10. how do i fix my windows key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i fix my windows key?: My friend was screwing around with my laptop while i wasn't looking and now the windows key doesn't work, how do i fix this without getting a new laptop submitted by /u/retro_creeper177 [link] [comments]...