Windows 10: How do I fix my blurry screen?

Discus and support How do I fix my blurry screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So last night I finally got my EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 installed into my computer after ordering and installing a new power supply. When I loaded my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DarkGodAsura, Mar 12, 2020.

1. How do I fix my blurry screen?

So last night I finally got my EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 installed into my computer after ordering and installing a new power supply. When I loaded my computer it was perfectly fine and none of the resolution changed at all. But after getting home from school today I realized that the screen looked kind of foggy. I searched for some tutorials online but after trying a few then seeing that the rest were just repeat videos, I had no clue what to do. I'm hoping some of you can help me.

:)

DarkGodAsura, Mar 12, 2020

2. Blurry app fix for Windows 10 (v1709)

Hello,

I have an older version (1709) of Windows 10, which I cannot find a fix for the blurry apps on my high resolution display - Microsoft's listed solutions to this only pertain only to later versions of Windows 10. Of course, these can be fixed in the Microsoft
    apps by choosing "best appearance", though sadly, this is limited to only Microsoft apps. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hutton George, Mar 12, 2020
  3. LMKemp Win User
    Blurry/Pixelated BSOD, Boot-Screen and Boot-Menu

Hi
    Vanessa
    and thank you for the reply.

The error I receive doesn't seem to be connected with the blurriness that I've experienced. But the 2 screens that I had, said;

*SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (asmtxhci.sys)*

*PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA*

I have also tried the steps that you have listed to see if they would help, but unfortunately they did not fix the issue.

LMKemp, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Zaspera Win User

How do I fix my blurry screen?

Monitor is a bit blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix my blurry screen?

1. How do I fix my blurry screen? - Similar Threads - fix blurry screen

2. how can i fix the blurry center?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix the blurry center?: Since today my laptop screen has started to display an issue where the center of the screenis partially blurry. It started when I connected to a monitor through HDMI. At first hand I would have guessed it to be a hardware issue but the thing is, it is not blurry all the...
  3. how can i fix the blurry center?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i fix the blurry center?: Since today my laptop screen has started to display an issue where the center of the screenis partially blurry. It started when I connected to a monitor through HDMI. At first hand I would have guessed it to be a hardware issue but the thing is, it is not blurry all the...
  4. How do i fix my screen freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my screen freezing?: My screen always freezes when im playing a game but my cursor still moves. Whenever my screen freezes i can still hear the game im playing. My friends im talking to while playing can also still hear me after my screen freezes....
  5. How do i fix my screen freezing?

How do i fix my screen freezing?: My screen always freezes when im playing a game but my cursor still moves. Whenever my screen freezes i can still hear the game im playing. My friends im talking to while playing can also still hear me after my screen freezes....
  6. How do I fix My third display becoming blurry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix My third display becoming blurry?: So I recently switched over to an AMD graphics card, I had no issues at first but noticed the card was having some problems when I rendered certain things in game, after some deep diving into my drivers I realized I still had something from Nvidia deeply rooted into my pc. I...
  7. How do I fix My third display becoming blurry?

How do I fix My third display becoming blurry?: So I recently switched over to an AMD graphics card, I had no issues at first but noticed the card was having some problems when I rendered certain things in game, after some deep diving into my drivers I realized I still had something from Nvidia deeply rooted into my pc. I...
  8. How do I fix My third display becoming blurry?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. blurry photos How can I fix it so the picture isn't blurry?

blurry photos How can I fix it so the picture isn't blurry?: I have a picture of my great uncle and I want to enlarge and crop the picture. I can do the enlarge and cropping, but I can not get it from blurring. if i make the picture smaller the blur is better, but that is no change of the picture. I want the picture larger,...
  10. My Desktop Has Blurry Font - How Do I Fix This?

in Windows 10 Support
    My Desktop Has Blurry Font - How Do I Fix This?: My desktop has produced blurry font. I never changed the scaling or whatsoever. I dont know if this has anything to do with the Win 10 Anniversary Update that i installed a few days ago. But how do I fix this? 64200