Windows 10: How do i fix my broken Connection?

Discus and support How do i fix my broken Connection? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Well, my PC is kinda bugging out. It says I have no Internet connection but it works perfectly fine. It wouldnt be a big problem if I could use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Manga177013, Mar 18, 2023.

1. How do i fix my broken Connection?

Well, my PC is kinda bugging out. It says I have no Internet connection but it works perfectly fine. It wouldnt be a big problem if I could use the windows apps like the store, or the support/feedback app. And as if this was not enough, I cant even install updates, because it thinks i have no connection.I use LAN because my PC doesnt have a Wi-fi adapter integrated, but I have an external one. It works normal, but the same problem. My PC doesnt recognice it.Troubleshoot does work, but it says i have to restart the Networking. I tried, but it didnt change anything.I hope someone can help me. If

:)

Manga177013, Mar 18, 2023
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Ethernet Connection broken

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please try the following methods and check if that resolves the issue:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Network Card Drivers from the computer/network card manufacturer’s website and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Network Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Network Adapter Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Network Adapter from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Network Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Network Card model and then install it by following the instructions
    given in the website.

You may also refer to the articles given below, try the suggestions given in them and check if that helps:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Applicable for windows 10 also.)

Please wait while the system check for the updates. If updates are found, click on Install updates.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 18, 2023
  4. Eagle51 Win User

How do i fix my broken Connection?

Eagle51, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

How do i fix my broken Connection?

1. How do i fix my broken Connection? - Similar Threads - fix broken Connection

2. How do i fix broken resolution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix broken resolution?: I recently downloaded a goofy free game off steam mi scusi when i opened the game it was super zoomed in so i tried adjusting my resolution and zoom none of these worked however while adjusting them somethinf new happened ive messed with my resolution before but this was new...
  3. How do i fix broken resolution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix broken resolution?: I recently downloaded a goofy free game off steam mi scusi when i opened the game it was super zoomed in so i tried adjusting my resolution and zoom none of these worked however while adjusting them somethinf new happened ive messed with my resolution before but this was new...
  4. How do i fix my broken Connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my broken Connection?: Well, my PC is kinda bugging out. It says I have no Internet connection but it works perfectly fine. It wouldnt be a big problem if I could use the windows apps like the store, or the support/feedback app. And as if this was not enough, I cant even install updates, because it...
  5. How do i fix my broken Connection?

How do i fix my broken Connection?: Well, my PC is kinda bugging out. It says I have no Internet connection but it works perfectly fine. It wouldnt be a big problem if I could use the windows apps like the store, or the support/feedback app. And as if this was not enough, I cant even install updates, because it...
  6. Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.: I am in windows 11, i have not installed 11 with Windows Updates because it wasn't appearing, but instead installed with their 11 installer because defender and the check app didn't show the same results whether I am ready.You can see the glitch at the bottom....
  7. Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.

Screenshots broken? How do I fix this.: I am in windows 11, i have not installed 11 with Windows Updates because it wasn't appearing, but instead installed with their 11 installer because defender and the check app didn't show the same results whether I am ready.You can see the glitch at the bottom....
  8. How do I fix my connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my connection?: I recently built a new pc, running windows 10. The motherboard I have has a WIFI antenna but it didn't work. So instead I bought a netgear wifi adapter. The signal says its full but whenever I start a game mainly overwatch and rocket league, I constantly lag and get warnings...
  9. How do I fix my connection?

How do I fix my connection?: I recently built a new pc, running windows 10. The motherboard I have has a WIFI antenna but it didn't work. So instead I bought a netgear wifi adapter. The signal says its full but whenever I start a game mainly overwatch and rocket league, I constantly lag and get warnings...
  10. How do I fix my connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing