Windows 10: how do I fix my color on my laptop

Discus and support how do I fix my color on my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my color on my laptop is wacky. How do I fix it tyvm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dianasutchVJ, Jul 8, 2018.

1. how do I fix my color on my laptop

my color on my laptop is wacky. How do I fix it tyvm

:)

dianasutchVJ, Jul 8, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

how do I fix my color on my laptop

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

how do I fix my color on my laptop

1. how do I fix my color on my laptop - Similar Threads - fix color laptop

2. How do I fix my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my laptop?: After I installed Dropbox, the screen became black and I can only access my previous opened tabs. I, then restarted my laptop but it's still black screen. I tried windows + r but it wouldn't work....
  3. How do I fix my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my laptop?: I have a Shenzhen NST Industry and Trade Co..Ltd. x15 laptop that I bought for school! At the start everything had worked nice, but after a few windows 11 updates this computer has become beyond broken. When I close the lid and try opening it back up again the screen stays...
  4. How do i fix my laptop

How do i fix my laptop: I accidentally shut off my laptop during a reset now its shutting off and on constantly i know this because the screen is turning off and on and so is the fan pls help me...
  5. How do i fix my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my laptop: I accidentally shut off my laptop during a reset now its shutting off and on constantly i know this because the screen is turning off and on and so is the fan pls help me...
  6. How do i fix my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I fix my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my Laptop: Hi. I’m on a Hp laptop windows 11 and all I tried to factory reset my computer but during the process it got stuck at 64% and has been constantly restarting. It has been turning off saying Welcome then flashes 64% don’t turn off your computer then it goes dark it keeps...
  8. How do I fix the colors in my games?

How do I fix the colors in my games?: For almost over a year now all my games have issues with the colors. some are completely unrecognizable and others have colors like red and blue swapped and I don't know how to fix it. I need help! Sometimes I am able to fix it by making the game windowed instead of...
  9. How do I fix the colors in my games?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix the colors in my games?: For almost over a year now all my games have issues with the colors. some are completely unrecognizable and others have colors like red and blue swapped and I don't know how to fix it. I need help! Sometimes I am able to fix it by making the game windowed instead of...
  10. How do I fix the colors in my games?

in Windows 10 Gaming