Windows 10: How do I fix my computer????

Discus and support How do I fix my computer???? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to start my desktop computer it starts to load and then shows me the windows logo with the loading circles under it. Then the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jackson Hambly, Aug 2, 2022.

1. How do I fix my computer????

Every time I try to start my desktop computer it starts to load and then shows me the windows logo with the loading circles under it. Then the screen goes grey and the loading circles just spin there forever or until the blue screen of death shows up and I can't figure out how to fix it!!! I've tried everything I could find on youtube and I even tried factory resetting my computer but even that didn't work. Any thoughts?

:)

Jackson Hambly, Aug 2, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 2, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 2, 2022
  4. How do I fix my computer????

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

How do I fix my computer???? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Aug 2, 2022
Thema:

How do I fix my computer????

1. How do I fix my computer???? - Similar Threads - fix computer

2. usb wont let computer read it, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb wont let computer read it, how do i fix this?: hi, i have a usb that up until today would read fine on my computer. i know its not an issue with the computer, other usb's work fine, but this one refuses to read. how do i fix this?...
  3. usb wont let computer read it, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb wont let computer read it, how do i fix this?: hi, i have a usb that up until today would read fine on my computer. i know its not an issue with the computer, other usb's work fine, but this one refuses to read. how do i fix this?...
  4. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: HiLike I said a Tech went on my computer and its not working correctly. He started working on my microphone and got it working. when I said somthing the computer heard it and wrote my spoken words on whatever page I was on. But he noticed somthing with my mic and its like he...
  5. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: HiLike I said a Tech went on my computer and its not working correctly. He started working on my microphone and got it working. when I said somthing the computer heard it and wrote my spoken words on whatever page I was on. But he noticed somthing with my mic and its like he...
  6. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  8. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  9. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How can I fix my computer blue screening say that mfehidk.sys failed

How can I fix my computer blue screening say that mfehidk.sys failed: My computer is blue screening before it even fully boots up and it says that mfehidk.sys failed, I'm not a computer guy and I don't know how to fix this. Can someone please help....