Windows 10: How do I fix my computer????

Discus and support How do I fix my computer???? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I try to start my desktop computer it starts to load and then shows me the windows logo with the loading circles under it. Then the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jackson Hambly, Aug 2, 2022.

1. How do I fix my computer????

Every time I try to start my desktop computer it starts to load and then shows me the windows logo with the loading circles under it. Then the screen goes grey and the loading circles just spin there forever or until the blue screen of death shows up and I can't figure out how to fix it!!! I've tried everything I could find on youtube and I even tried factory resetting my computer but even that didn't work. Any thoughts?

:)

Jackson Hambly, Aug 2, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 2, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 2, 2022
  4. How do I fix my computer????

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

How do I fix my computer???? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Aug 2, 2022
Thema:

How do I fix my computer????

1. How do I fix my computer???? - Similar Threads - fix computer

2. How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: It’s stuck on the same boot cycle everytime, just saying badsystemconfiginfo over and over. Ive tried some other ways to fix it, but maybe i did them wrong so all is welcome. Its an Acer Aspire 5 laptop....
  3. How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: It’s stuck on the same boot cycle everytime, just saying badsystemconfiginfo over and over. Ive tried some other ways to fix it, but maybe i did them wrong so all is welcome. Its an Acer Aspire 5 laptop....
  4. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...: My laptop motherboard failed, I used a new laptop to mount the old HDD drive with Win 10 Pro OS partition and boot from it. It worked and I got into Windows however ALL my previously installed programs were gone and all my user profile files were missing Documents, Downloads,...
  5. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...: My laptop motherboard failed, I used a new laptop to mount the old HDD drive with Win 10 Pro OS partition and boot from it. It worked and I got into Windows however ALL my previously installed programs were gone and all my user profile files were missing Documents, Downloads,...
  6. Lost all my programs and user files on Windows 10 Pro after computer restarted and I fixed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I fix my computer freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my computer freezing: My windows 11 laptop is constantly freezing even when I'm in the lock screen how do I fix this I have to turn the laptop off and then on again to unfreeze it and it's pretty annoying...
  8. How do I fix my computer freezing

How do I fix my computer freezing: My windows 11 laptop is constantly freezing even when I'm in the lock screen how do I fix this I have to turn the laptop off and then on again to unfreeze it and it's pretty annoying...
  9. computer blue screens randomly and while trying to run cmd commands to try and fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer blue screens randomly and while trying to run cmd commands to try and fix it: my pc has been blue screening for a little while but its not super common and i cant make it do it consistently except for when i tried to diagnose or fix it using cmd by first running sfc /scannow then running Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth second, but it has...
  10. computer blue screens randomly and while trying to run cmd commands to try and fix it

computer blue screens randomly and while trying to run cmd commands to try and fix it: my pc has been blue screening for a little while but its not super common and i cant make it do it consistently except for when i tried to diagnose or fix it using cmd by first running sfc /scannow then running Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth second, but it has...