Windows 10: How do I fix my connection?

Discus and support How do I fix my connection? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently built a new pc, running windows 10. The motherboard I have has a WIFI antenna but it didn't work. So instead I bought a netgear wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Citrus Ave, Nov 16, 2022.

1. How do I fix my connection?

I recently built a new pc, running windows 10. The motherboard I have has a WIFI antenna but it didn't work. So instead I bought a netgear wifi adapter. The signal says its full but whenever I start a game mainly overwatch and rocket league, I constantly lag and get warnings about my connection. I would run an ethernet cord to my pc but I physically can't. I tried updating all my drivers, but Im not sure if I have all of them. Can someone help me please? I'll attach a screenshot of my specs.

:)

Citrus Ave, Nov 16, 2022
Thema:

How do I fix my connection?

1. How do I fix my connection? - Similar Threads - fix connection

2. How to fix bad local network connections?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix bad local network connections?: When I try to use my desktop for mostly any local internet connection it doesn't connect to the device properly or at all. An example of this would be using a quest 2 with air link but it being very delayed. It does connect to it but with high latency, my computer handles the...
  3. How to fix bad local network connections?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix bad local network connections?: When I try to use my desktop for mostly any local internet connection it doesn't connect to the device properly or at all. An example of this would be using a quest 2 with air link but it being very delayed. It does connect to it but with high latency, my computer handles the...
  4. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...
  5. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...
  6. How the SMB network connection issues to be fixed in S2D 2 node cluster, Mellanox adapter...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How the SMB network connection issues to be fixed in S2D 2 node cluster, Mellanox adapter...: configured IP for 2 nic ports on each node and executed the cluster validation report was successful , Installed DCB and changed few DCB related settings for RDMA RocE v2 post configuring the cluster and enabling the S2D in 2 node, facing issue with SMB connections please...
  7. How can I fix the flickering bluetooth connection W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix the flickering bluetooth connection W11: Since I've upgraded to windows 11 Ive had the issue that my bluetooth devices doesn't matter what one Keep having the issue below.The connection keeps rapidly switching from connected to connected audio to connected mic. This keeps looping until I sometimes restart the PC,...
  8. How can I fix the flickering bluetooth connection W11

How can I fix the flickering bluetooth connection W11: Since I've upgraded to windows 11 Ive had the issue that my bluetooth devices doesn't matter what one Keep having the issue below.The connection keeps rapidly switching from connected to connected audio to connected mic. This keeps looping until I sometimes restart the PC,...
  9. When I click on the "Manage Wi-Fi Connections" it's blank.. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on the "Manage Wi-Fi Connections" it's blank.. How do I fix this?: Device Specifications: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8.00 GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-the-manage-wi-fi-connections-its/f9e0f72a-cd62-4cd2-9a5e-2f3e2f998125
  10. When I click on the "Manage Wi-Fi Connections" it's blank.. How do I fix this?

When I click on the "Manage Wi-Fi Connections" it's blank.. How do I fix this?: Device Specifications: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8.00 GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-the-manage-wi-fi-connections-its/f9e0f72a-cd62-4cd2-9a5e-2f3e2f998125