Windows 10: how do i fix my download thing

Discus and support how do i fix my download thing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; plz help me because i want to get this and it wont download proplay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BradyOconnor1, Nov 27, 2021.

1. how do i fix my download thing

plz help me because i want to get this and it wont download proplay

:)

BradyOconnor1, Nov 27, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 27, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

how do i fix my download thing

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

how do i fix my download thing

1. how do i fix my download thing - Similar Threads - fix download thing

2. How do i fix the administrator thing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the administrator thing?: It wont let me send the image but it says "This setting is managed by your administrator." on Cloud-delivered protection and Automatic sample submission. How do i fix this. This issue still occurs after i uninstalled a 3rd-party antivirus and most of my applications, i...
  3. How do i fix the administrator thing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix the administrator thing?: It wont let me send the image but it says "This setting is managed by your administrator." on Cloud-delivered protection and Automatic sample submission. How do i fix this. This issue still occurs after i uninstalled a 3rd-party antivirus and most of my applications, i...
  4. How do I fix my download speed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix my download speed?: I have this wierd issue where my download speed for a lot of things is below 1MB/s and I have no idea why. I know the browser is not the cause as I have tried with multiple, I know it's not my ad blocker because it happens on other applications, I know it's not my router as I...
  5. How do I fix my download speed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my download speed?: I have this wierd issue where my download speed for a lot of things is below 1MB/s and I have no idea why. I know the browser is not the cause as I have tried with multiple, I know it's not my ad blocker because it happens on other applications, I know it's not my router as I...
  6. How do I fix my download speed?

7. how do i fix my download thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix my download thing: plz help me because i want to get this and it wont download proplay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-download-thing/d9e6c07c-9e2e-41f2-884e-faac68910e04
  8. How DO I FIX This incredibly stupid thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How DO I FIX This incredibly stupid thing: I DONT WANT THIS IS MANAGED BY ORGANIZATION! I am the admin of the PC AND HOW DO I FIX THIS, I cant fix this, turn on speech recnognition, and cortana says it BLOCKED by ADMIN. I tired of this AND I WANT IT GONE!t...
  9. How DO I FIX This incredibly stupid thing

How DO I FIX This incredibly stupid thing: I DONT WANT THIS IS MANAGED BY ORGANIZATION! I am the admin of the PC AND HOW DO I FIX THIS, I cant fix this, turn on speech recnognition, and cortana says it BLOCKED by ADMIN. I tired of this AND I WANT IT GONE!t...
  10. How do i fix the temporary profile thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i fix the temporary profile thing: I tried changing my password and logging in and out but it doesn't work. Anything helps submitted by /u/airpods12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drqf0n/how_do_i_fix_the_temporary_profile_thing/