Windows 10: How do I fix my frozen Task Manager ? As I open the manager ,it initially get stuck.

Discus and support How do I fix my frozen Task Manager ? As I open the manager ,it initially get stuck. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]screenshot of the froze task manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by adibotabode, Dec 13, 2019.

1. How do I fix my frozen Task Manager ? As I open the manager ,it initially get stuck.

How do I fix my frozen Task Manager ? As I open the manager ,it initially get stuck. 2be77942-9038-40a4-9a25-f23e0981306b?upload=true.png screenshot of the froze task manager

:)

adibotabode, Dec 13, 2019
  2. keakar Win User

Task manager failed to initialize properly

i had a trojan last year that disabled task manager, sounds very simular to what i had.

dont remember too much about it now but i googled it for the fix.

keakar, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Task Manager Screen Frozen. Not moving.

Task Manager screen itself is frozen.

When I press Ctrl + Alt +Delete, task manager screen opens. Then on processes page, it shows CPU, Memory, Disk & Network. We can see how much % of each category is being used at that time, so this is supposed to be changing all the time. (At least to my
    knowledge)

But it doesn't move. Currently it shows CPU 14%, Memory 40%, Disk 0%, Network 0%. And nothing changes at all. I go to "Details" and I see list of programs, but none of these change numbers either.

It's like looking at a picture frame in task manager screen.

What could be causing this??

Derekkim1982, Dec 13, 2019
  4. How do I fix my frozen Task Manager ? As I open the manager ,it initially get stuck.

is there a fix for task manager not opening?

is there a fix for task manager not opening?

Task Manager Help, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix my frozen Task Manager ? As I open the manager ,it initially get stuck.

1. How do I fix my frozen Task Manager ? As I open the manager ,it initially get stuck. - Similar Threads - fix frozen Task

2. How do I fix my gpu not showing in the task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my gpu not showing in the task manager?: I'm on laptop and I have NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX. I know it's really old one but are there any ways to show it in the task manager? I'm running Windows 11...
  3. How do I fix my gpu not showing in the task manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my gpu not showing in the task manager?: I'm on laptop and I have NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX. I know it's really old one but are there any ways to show it in the task manager? I'm running Windows 11...
  4. how do I fix disk spiking on task manager?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I fix disk spiking on task manager?: I would check task manager in my windos 10 laptop and I would see the disk usage go from 3-15% to 50-70% and then climb back down or stay like that for a little bit before going down and spiking again soon after...
  5. how do I fix disk spiking on task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix disk spiking on task manager?: I would check task manager in my windos 10 laptop and I would see the disk usage go from 3-15% to 50-70% and then climb back down or stay like that for a little bit before going down and spiking again soon after...
  6. how do I fix disk spiking on task manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I can't open Task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open Task manager: So yeah, recently I can't open Task manager, I don't really know if this is caused by a virus or not but it happens when I downloaded a file, It isn't very good since I need Task manager to close some of my applications. So if you guys have any solution to this please reply....
  8. How do i delete a program from the "initialize" tab on task manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i delete a program from the "initialize" tab on task manager?: I've downloaded xpadder a few weeks ago and uninstalled, there is no trace of the program on my computer anymore, not even in the hidden folders/items but xpadder keep showing at the "initialize" tab on task manager. How do i delete it from there? submitted by /u/kaslundak...
  9. These strange "programs" are stuck in my Startup option in Task Manager. How do I get rid...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These strange "programs" are stuck in my Startup option in Task Manager. How do I get rid...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ParrotInTheSky [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7cvh4/these_strange_programs_are_stuck_in_my_startup/
  10. Frozen Taskbar and Task Manager Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frozen Taskbar and Task Manager Not Working: I recently bought a new computer (Ideapad 330S) and everything was fine until I opened it this morning. The taskbar is frozen - when I mouse over any of the icons, the loading symbol comes up and clicking on start, cortana, notifications, etc does nothing. If I right click,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskmgr frozen