Windows 10: how do i fix my headset

Discus and support how do i fix my headset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i plugged in my headset and i tried to listen to a song and i couldn't hear anything so i tried to look at videos on my phone but none of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/imadumdum2343, Apr 4, 2021.

1. how do i fix my headset

so i plugged in my headset and i tried to listen to a song and i couldn't hear anything so i tried to look at videos on my phone but none of them worked and i looked at my settings my mic was on my headset was on aswell my volume was max i tried to troubleshoot it says my mic wasn't plugged in how do i fix this?

submitted by /u/imadumdum2343
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/imadumdum2343, Apr 4, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue how do i fix my headset :p

cadaveca, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Headset problems

Hi Ricky,

We'd like to verify a few information regarding the problem you encountered with your USB headset.

• Is this the first time you're trying to install or connect your USB headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port on your computer?
    • When you connected your headset, did the PC recognize it?

To help us isolate and address the issue, we suggest that you perform the hardware troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• Open your Control Panel.
    • Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Solaris17 Win User

how do i fix my headset

Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue how do i fix my headset :p

Solaris17, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

how do i fix my headset

1. how do i fix my headset - Similar Threads - fix headset

2. My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?: This is my SUPERFRAME ODIN 7.1 headset, I tried downloading the application from it but it didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-71-headset-is-in-stereo-mode-and-i-cant-change/0657b2d3-f0fa-44b8-b0c8-3872ab009050
  3. My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?: This is my SUPERFRAME ODIN 7.1 headset, I tried downloading the application from it but it didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-71-headset-is-in-stereo-mode-and-i-cant-change/0657b2d3-f0fa-44b8-b0c8-3872ab009050
  4. How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?: So I spent an hour before looking up and trying methods and then another hour with window's tech support trying to figure out this issue. I am using a wireless Corsair SE RGB headset on Windows 10 desktop. It was working find earlier today when suddenly the volume control...
  5. How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?

How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?: So I spent an hour before looking up and trying methods and then another hour with window's tech support trying to figure out this issue. I am using a wireless Corsair SE RGB headset on Windows 10 desktop. It was working find earlier today when suddenly the volume control...
  6. How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I don't have audio on my laptop w/wo my headset, how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have audio on my laptop w/wo my headset, how do i fix it?: hello my device is a acer Predator Helios 300 2022While i was cleaning for storage i accidentally deleted Realtek audio on my laptop it was 1.35gb and i uninstalled it, when i tried to install it back it didnt work even tho i installed the newer version i noticed because the...
  8. I don't have audio on my laptop w/wo my headset, how do i fix it?

I don't have audio on my laptop w/wo my headset, how do i fix it?: hello my device is a acer Predator Helios 300 2022While i was cleaning for storage i accidentally deleted Realtek audio on my laptop it was 1.35gb and i uninstalled it, when i tried to install it back it didnt work even tho i installed the newer version i noticed because the...
  9. How to fix my headset bass being too high

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my headset bass being too high: I have an asus tuf a15 and I use hyper x cloud 2 wired and after doing a driver update while the headset was plugged I noticed that my audio sound a lot different on the headset the bass is too high that it almost hurt and feel uncomfortable. I did not change any setting from...
  10. How to fix my headset bass being too high

How to fix my headset bass being too high: I have an asus tuf a15 and I use hyper x cloud 2 wired and after doing a driver update while the headset was plugged I noticed that my audio sound a lot different on the headset the bass is too high that it almost hurt and feel uncomfortable. I did not change any setting from...