Windows 10: How do I fix my issues with bluetooth, camera and touchscreen?

Discus and support How do I fix my issues with bluetooth, camera and touchscreen? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So for a long time now, even though my laptop came with these features and they were functional for a long time, those 3 features stopped working. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bagel Le Stinky, Aug 14, 2022.

1. How do I fix my issues with bluetooth, camera and touchscreen?

So for a long time now, even though my laptop came with these features and they were functional for a long time, those 3 features stopped working. When I went to device manager, they were shown as hidden devices and the properties said they were all disconnected from the computer. However, the 3 features randomly started working yesterday, for the first time in a while, and I used the features just fine. But today, the features are gone again, as if yesterday didn't happen. Help would really be appreciated. Laptop Specs: IntelR PentiumR Silver N5000 CPU @ 1.10GHz Model: Dell Inspiron 3582

:)

Bagel Le Stinky, Aug 14, 2022

2. Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Issues with accessingg Bluetooth Streaming and Camera on Windows 10

Hi Rollin,

Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access Bluetooth streaming on your computer?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If haven’t tried, update the Bluetooth drivers from Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Update Bluetooth drivers.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device Manager from the context menu.
    • Expand Bluetooth driver options, right click on the driver and select
      Update this software option from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

If the issue persists, download and install the latest and most compatible Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer’s website on the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Also, do the same for Camera drivers as well and check if you are able to access it.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of accessing Bluetooth streaming and Camera on Windows 10 for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Ian Ser Win User

How do I fix my issues with bluetooth, camera and touchscreen?

Bluetooth issues in windows 10

Hi Archie,

Please answer these questions below to better assist you with the issue you are experiencing with your Bluetooth connection:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Any further troubleshooting steps you've done aside from updating the drivers?

For now, we suggest following this article on how to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

How do I fix my issues with bluetooth, camera and touchscreen?

1. How do I fix my issues with bluetooth, camera and touchscreen? - Similar Threads - fix issues bluetooth

2. How do I fix my bluetooth issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix my bluetooth issues.: I do not have a button to turn on/off bluetooth while on the settings page. I also do not have the bluetooth option in my activity center, I feel like i've tried everything. I did nothing to my pc for the bluetooth to completely disappear, I walked away and now nothing will...
  3. How do I fix my bluetooth issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my bluetooth issues.: I do not have a button to turn on/off bluetooth while on the settings page. I also do not have the bluetooth option in my activity center, I feel like i've tried everything. I did nothing to my pc for the bluetooth to completely disappear, I walked away and now nothing will...
  4. How do I fix my bluetooth issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I fix my inverted touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my inverted touchscreen?: the touchscreen is inverted only up and down so when I tap down the touchscreen thinks its up. its fine sideways though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-inverted-touchscreen/ea9ae99a-e226-4595-a071-9446a1996c95
  6. How do I fix my inverted touchscreen?

How do I fix my inverted touchscreen?: the touchscreen is inverted only up and down so when I tap down the touchscreen thinks its up. its fine sideways though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-inverted-touchscreen/ea9ae99a-e226-4595-a071-9446a1996c95
  7. How do I fix inverted touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix inverted touchscreen?: So this has been an issue on my laptop for a few months now & i'm trying to find ways to fix this issue but its still the same to where the touch screen is still inverted, how do i fix this issue?...
  8. How do I fix inverted touchscreen?

How do I fix inverted touchscreen?: So this has been an issue on my laptop for a few months now & i'm trying to find ways to fix this issue but its still the same to where the touch screen is still inverted, how do i fix this issue?...
  9. How do I fix my issues with bluetooth, camera and touchscreen?

How do I fix my issues with bluetooth, camera and touchscreen?: So for a long time now, even though my laptop came with these features and they were functional for a long time, those 3 features stopped working. When I went to device manager, they were shown as hidden devices and the properties said they were all disconnected from the...
  10. How do I fix my Bluetooth issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix my Bluetooth issue?: When I try to connect a Bluetooth device to my windows 10 desktop, it says "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again." Is there any way to fix this?...