Windows 10: How do I fix my NXT flash-drive?

Discus and support How do I fix my NXT flash-drive? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello community, I need help.Recently, I’ve been using an NXT flash-drive to transfer photos from my iCloud to said flash-drive. It’s been fulfilling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Araf6, May 26, 2024.

1. Araf6 Win User

How do I fix my NXT flash-drive?

Hello community, I need help.Recently, I’ve been using an NXT flash-drive to transfer photos from my iCloud to said flash-drive. It’s been fulfilling its purpose until yesterday where my laptop showed me a notification about an error with my flash-drive. So my laptop advised me to “error check” which would scan and repair my drive. When I clicked to scan, the progress bar stops 3/4 of the way. It stays that way for about 2 minutes, never progressing to the finish line, until a pop-up appears saying there was a problem repairing the drive. I’ve tried closing the dialogue box and repeating the s

:)

Araf6, May 26, 2024
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

CD to flash drive

Hi Pam,

There are several ways to copy your pictures from the CD to the Flash drive. One of which is by using the shortcut keys to copy and paste it.

We suggest following the steps below:

• Insert the CD and flash drive to your PC.
    • Use Cortana and type File Explorer then click it.
    • Choose This PC.
    • Open the CD drive.
    • If all the pictures are in a specific folder, press Ctrl + A
      on your keyboard to automatically choose all the pictures then, press Ctrl + C to copy it.
    • Afterwards, Open the Flash drive, choose the location where you want to copy the pictures then press
      Ctrl + V to paste it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mayra Aqu, May 26, 2024
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Copying movie to Flash Drive

Hi Todd,

One way on how to save and move files to a flash drive is by using the File Explorer in Windows 10. To assist you with your concern, to save your movie file to a flash drive, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your USB flash drive to your PC.
    • Navigate to the folder or location where you save your movie files.
    • Right-click on the movie file and select
      Copy
    • Right-click on the Start menu, and select
      File Explorer.
    • On the left-pane, double-click on This PC.
    • Double-click on the drive letter that correspond to your USB flash drive.
    • Right-click and select Paste.
    • Wait for the process to complete the transfer.
    • Once you’re done, you can safely remove your USB flash drive.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, May 26, 2024
  4. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 26, 2024
Thema:

1. How do I fix my NXT flash-drive? - Similar Threads - fix NXT flash

2. How do I fix my NXT flash-drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my NXT flash-drive?: Hello community, I need help.Recently, I’ve been using an NXT flash-drive to transfer photos from my iCloud to said flash-drive. It’s been fulfilling its purpose until yesterday where my laptop showed me a notification about an error with my flash-drive. So my laptop advised...
  3. How do i fix my drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my drive?: Hello, i recently bought a new external hardrive for my laptop and it was working fine for the first 2 weeks but all of a sudden doesn't show up in the disks and volumes menu or the disk management menu or the files explorer. It is however in the device management menu but...
  4. How do i fix my drive?

How do i fix my drive?: Hello, i recently bought a new external hardrive for my laptop and it was working fine for the first 2 weeks but all of a sudden doesn't show up in the disks and volumes menu or the disk management menu or the files explorer. It is however in the device management menu but...
  5. How do I fix a corrupted USB Flash Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a corrupted USB Flash Drive?: Hi. I have a Sandisk Cruzer Glide 256 GB flash drive using USB 3.0 and I've tried all of the methods trying to fix it.Every time I connect it to my laptop it disconnects every 30 seconds or less and it freezes certain things. Here are the methods that I used:1. I used the...
  6. How do I fix a corrupted USB Flash Drive?

How do I fix a corrupted USB Flash Drive?: Hi. I have a Sandisk Cruzer Glide 256 GB flash drive using USB 3.0 and I've tried all of the methods trying to fix it.Every time I connect it to my laptop it disconnects every 30 seconds or less and it freezes certain things. Here are the methods that I used:1. I used the...
  7. How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?: My previous desktop computer had windows 10. I purchased a new one that has windows 11. I downloaded a bunch of files from the old one onto a flash drive. However, now the files all have a yellow lock icon and when I try to do anything with them it gives me a message saying I...
  8. How do I fix my usb flash?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix my usb flash?: Hello everyone , I have a problem with formatting my USB flash. let me explain...I needed a file from windows 7 and it wasn't anywhere on the internet. So I decided to install windows 7 on my flash device so I could take that file and use it. I started installing it using...
  9. How do I fix my usb flash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my usb flash?: Hello everyone , I have a problem with formatting my USB flash. let me explain...I needed a file from windows 7 and it wasn't anywhere on the internet. So I decided to install windows 7 on my flash device so I could take that file and use it. I started installing it using...
  10. How do I fix my usb flash?