Windows 10: How do i fix my pc it wont turn on

Discus and support How do i fix my pc it wont turn on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i open my pc it says 512-rear chassis fan not detected press f1 to boot but when im about to press f1 it suddenly goes to black screen but i still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nic Naz, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Nic Naz Win User

How do i fix my pc it wont turn on

When i open my pc it says 512-rear chassis fan not detected press f1 to boot but when im about to press f1 it suddenly goes to black screen but i still can see the light on my keyboard and mouse please guys help me pleaseee: how do i fix this: and i sei seeing yellow light in the back of my cpu too

:)

Nic Naz, Apr 2, 2023

2. PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, Apr 2, 2023
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Apr 2, 2023
  4. How do i fix my pc it wont turn on

Got my new PC but it wont turn on...

well im starting back up on it now and I have no clue why my pc wont at least show me bios or anything its not even a blank screen just video isnt detected, any suggestions?

-1nf1n1ty-, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

How do i fix my pc it wont turn on

1. How do i fix my pc it wont turn on - Similar Threads - fix wont turn

2. How do I fix my pc to turn on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my pc to turn on?: My pc can turn on but the ports aren't working for some reason. My monitors light is red and my keyboard and mouse aren't working either. I believe my ports are fine since I was just using it. I was in my bios looking at stuff to see if I could fix my pc to allow updates or...
  3. How do I fix my pc to turn on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc to turn on?: My pc can turn on but the ports aren't working for some reason. My monitors light is red and my keyboard and mouse aren't working either. I believe my ports are fine since I was just using it. I was in my bios looking at stuff to see if I could fix my pc to allow updates or...
  4. My computer had B.S.O.D and wont turn on at all. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer had B.S.O.D and wont turn on at all. How do I fix this?: I accidentaly ended tasks on task manager that where NVIDIA and tried to boot up my game which gave me the BSOD Blue screen of death which restarted my computer. this happened like 6 times to which on the last restart my computer just shut off all together and wont turn back...
  5. My computer had B.S.O.D and wont turn on at all. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer had B.S.O.D and wont turn on at all. How do I fix this?: I accidentaly ended tasks on task manager that where NVIDIA and tried to boot up my game which gave me the BSOD Blue screen of death which restarted my computer. this happened like 6 times to which on the last restart my computer just shut off all together and wont turn back...
  6. How do i fix my pc it wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my pc it wont turn on: When i open my pc it says 512-rear chassis fan not detected press f1 to boot but when im about to press f1 it suddenly goes to black screen but i still can see the light on my keyboard and mouse please guys help me pleaseee: how do i fix this: and i sei seeing yellow light in...
  7. How do i fix my pc it wont turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i fix my pc it wont turn on: When i open my pc it says 512-rear chassis fan not detected press f1 to boot but when im about to press f1 it suddenly goes to black screen but i still can see the light on my keyboard and mouse please guys help me pleaseee: how do i fix this: and i sei seeing yellow light in...
  8. My PC wont turn on

My PC wont turn on: after almost every 3 months when i turn on my pc it wont turn on and there no signal on my monitor but there is power to all pc components, when i force restart my pc it works perfectly fine this issue doesnt bother me at all because it is showing after every almost 3 months...
  9. My pc wont turn on

My pc wont turn on: I was on my pc when this little x was next to my battery, & my pc was at 0 & wasnt charging, i went on youtube & i followed these steps & it told me to delete acpi compliant control method battery, so i did, & right after i uninstalled it, it turned off, now when i turning it...
  10. My PC wont turn on no matter what I do

My PC wont turn on no matter what I do: Just tonight it happened for my PC to have some kind of problem ( Screen Freezing ) for no reason at all. I tried shutting it down and oppening it back again what I did not know is that lead me to a big problem now I have trying to fix for 3-4 hours. Now everytime I try to...