Windows 10: How do I fix my PC's clock after so many attempts?

Discus and support How do I fix my PC's clock after so many attempts? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new Dell Inspiron Desktop I purchased less than two months ago. I have the geek squad 3 year protection plan but that plan won't have a tech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jazzy8812, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Jazzy8812 Win User

How do I fix my PC's clock after so many attempts?

I have a new Dell Inspiron Desktop I purchased less than two months ago. I have the geek squad 3 year protection plan but that plan won't have a tech agent fix my issue. I've watched a video on YouTube that hasn't fixed my issue. I've went to the date & time, made sure time zone is on US & Canada central time. The time zone is correct but the time is wrong. It's an hour behind central time. Right now it's 6:12pm but he clock in my lower right corner shows 5:12pm.

I've noticed this issue when I purchased a new USB stick for my work at home job. On this stick I use it to login to my work programs and get into other systems etc. When I purchased this new stick I noticed my personal desktop time was now wrong as well as when I login to my work programs.

I have to take out the USB stick at the end of my shift if I want to get to my personal desktop. I'm not sure if this stick is the issue.

My computer Dell Insipron 3470 with Intel Core i3 and 3.60 GHz.

:)

Jazzy8812, Oct 19, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 19, 2018
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Oct 19, 2018
  4. How do I fix my PC's clock after so many attempts?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

How do I fix my PC's clock after so many attempts?

1. How do I fix my PC's clock after so many attempts? - Similar Threads - fix PC's clock

2. How do I unlock or reset my Laptop's password after too many attempts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlock or reset my Laptop's password after too many attempts.: I forgot the password of my pc and tried unlocking it. Now it says too many attempts. How do I reset it or unlock it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-or-reset-my-laptops-password-after/69a62f13-eafc-456e-9791-aee49e4d8e98
  3. How do I unlock or reset my Laptop's password after too many attempts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I unlock or reset my Laptop's password after too many attempts.: I forgot the password of my pc and tried unlocking it. Now it says too many attempts. How do I reset it or unlock it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unlock-or-reset-my-laptops-password-after/69a62f13-eafc-456e-9791-aee49e4d8e98
  4. How do I fix my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc: Okay so this all started when I factory reset my computer remove inv all my files and I couldn’t get in my computer for like 3 months or so until I had an update on my computer so I updated it and when I tried to login it had said we couldn’t login into your account and I...
  5. How do I fix my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc?: So a few days ago my internet on my pc just disconnected and whenever I try to connect it, it just says “Can’t connect.” I troubleshooted and it says “problem with wireless ads pater or access point”. What do this mean? How do I fix it? My pc has always been fine before. It’s...
  6. How do I fix my pc?

How do I fix my pc?: Hi! Around some weeks ago I wanted to make my laptop less laggy by removing "Temporary files" however, this created a problem for me and my chrome wouldn't work. So I searched for a solution and I saw restore points, I used one that got created automatically before I deleted...
  7. How do I fix my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc: I have a Dell tower pc loaded with windows 10. Recently there was an update and things aren't working like they should now. I decided to reset the entire pc to factory but I have hit a snag. I have it plug in with an ethernet cable and it keeps repeating the "HI there, Let's...
  8. So many unsuccessful sign in attempts on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So many unsuccessful sign in attempts on my account: Throughout this entire week, numerous of my accounts have been hacked, or at least someone has attempted to hack them and some may have already been hacked that I don't know of. When I checked my microsoft recent activities there is a VERY long list of unsuccessful login...
  9. So many unsuccessful sign in attempts on my account

So many unsuccessful sign in attempts on my account: Throughout this entire week, numerous of my accounts have been hacked, or at least someone has attempted to hack them and some may have already been hacked that I don't know of. When I checked my microsoft recent activities there is a VERY long list of unsuccessful login...
  10. How do i remove these? there's so many and it's clogging my taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i remove these? there's so many and it's clogging my taskbar: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/6l1159b52rj61.png?width=811&format=png&auto=webp&s=59b06b9de829849cfc3f22bcc2a652bf88ff36b9 submitted by /u/pokomon091 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lspvoa/how_do_i_remove_these_theres_so_many_and_its/