Windows 10: How do I fix my sound problem

Discus and support How do I fix my sound problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My speaker stopped working after I restart my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by josephbonayer, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:22 AM.

1. How do I fix my sound problem

My speaker stopped working after I restart my desktop

:)

josephbonayer, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:22 AM

2. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:26 AM
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

4. How do I fix my sound problem

I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:26 AM
Thema:

How do I fix my sound problem

1. How do I fix my sound problem - Similar Threads - fix sound problem

2. How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix my audio problems with all microphones?: About a week and a half to two weeks ago my main "Studio" microphone stopped working. The sound control panel shows it is the default mic, working properly and the troubleshooter always found nothing. I was still able to use headsets to talk to anyone on Google Meet. As of 2...
  3. How do I fix my issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix my issue?: I updated my computer there is a issue with my keyboard where whenever I press on key it produces multiple copies of the same letter. For example if I press the key a it will either produce 'aa' or 'aaa' just with one press. My question is how do i fix this? I've tried...
  4. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this problem: At first, it said the Ethernet cable was an unidentified network. I still don’t know how to fix that but it doesn’t say that anymore. Now it says,’The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken’. Every other device in the house...
  5. How do i fix this problem with games only loading sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this problem with games only loading sound: [IMG]Hello, this is the problem I am having. I used to play mtgarena and just recently wanted to get back in to playing it. So i loaded up the game and the only thing that happened was that the sound for the game loaded, my mouse changed to the one used within the game but...
  6. Troubleshooting Ethernet, how do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting Ethernet, how do I fix this problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sugoiasparagus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6br65/troubleshooting_ethernet_how_do_i_fix_this_problem/
  7. how do I fix opencl.dll problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I fix opencl.dll problems: how do I fix opencl.dll problem, "OpenCL.dll not found" or "OpenCL.dll file can't read" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-fix-opencldll-problems/135f31c2-4935-419b-a2b3-49fb11215dbd
  8. How do I fix my sound

How do I fix my sound: Earlier today I was playing my usual online game when suddenly the sound stopped working. It had been working just fine earlier and I hadn't changed anything except maybe updating Adobe Flash. After a while the sound suddenly came back and then it disappeared and hasn't...
  9. How Do I add sound enhancements to my sound?

How Do I add sound enhancements to my sound?: Hello, I am currently using Windows 10 and I notice that my Realtek High Definition audio does not have a "sound enhancements tab" how do I add this feature? Thank you. Also, post what information I need to provide. 25259
  10. How do I fix a media problem

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I fix a media problem: Hello everyone , I have been using windows 10 for almost 2 months now , everything was almost perfect until a major probleme has shown up and the probeme is that I can't play any video or audio neither locally (files from my hard disk ) nor from the internet ... not only...