Windows 10: How do i fix my storage

Discus and support How do i fix my storage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i was transferring my videos over to my d drive and i deleted some also and the next day I only had 3 mb left and I was so confused so I looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nightmxre, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Nightmxre Win User

How do i fix my storage

So i was transferring my videos over to my d drive and i deleted some also and the next day I only had 3 mb left and I was so confused so I looked through my folder and I didnt find anything I could've missed it but I'm not sure so i uninstalled stuff and it filled to max and im still trying to fix it pls help

:)

Nightmxre, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 8, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 8, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

How do i fix my storage

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

How do i fix my storage

1. How do i fix my storage - Similar Threads - fix storage

2. my usb 3.0 harddrive doesnt get reconized as a storage disk, how do i fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my usb 3.0 harddrive doesnt get reconized as a storage disk, how do i fix it: so i had a external usb 3.0 harddrive connected to my pc and had it there for awhile, made a storage pool out of it but then i rearanged my pc settup and had to unplug it, now my pc says i cant make any storage pools anymore because i dont have a harddrive connected to my pc...
  3. my usb 3.0 harddrive doesnt get reconized as a storage disk, how do i fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my usb 3.0 harddrive doesnt get reconized as a storage disk, how do i fix it: so i had a external usb 3.0 harddrive connected to my pc and had it there for awhile, made a storage pool out of it but then i rearanged my pc settup and had to unplug it, now my pc says i cant make any storage pools anymore because i dont have a harddrive connected to my pc...
  4. Anyone know how to fix a ‘abnormal status reported by rapid storage technology UEFI driver’...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to fix a ‘abnormal status reported by rapid storage technology UEFI driver’...: I was trying to install kali Linux to a usb and then changed the boot order in my OS to boot a usb if plugged in over windows, during the kali installation I had to go so I aborted the install and then when I came back to turn my laptop on windows seems to have completely...
  5. Anyone know how to fix a ‘abnormal status reported by rapid storage technology UEFI driver’...

Anyone know how to fix a ‘abnormal status reported by rapid storage technology UEFI driver’...: I was trying to install kali Linux to a usb and then changed the boot order in my OS to boot a usb if plugged in over windows, during the kali installation I had to go so I aborted the install and then when I came back to turn my laptop on windows seems to have completely...
  6. "Abnormal status reported by Rapid Storage Technology UEFI driver" and Bsod. How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Abnormal status reported by Rapid Storage Technology UEFI driver" and Bsod. How do I fix this: After installing a recent update on my laptop when it restarted I was giving the prompt "Abnormal status reported by Rapid Storage Technology UEFI driver". My laptop also can't do an automatic repair on itself or boot windows. However, when looking at the BIOS I noticed that...
  7. "Abnormal status reported by Rapid Storage Technology UEFI driver" and Bsod. How do I fix this

"Abnormal status reported by Rapid Storage Technology UEFI driver" and Bsod. How do I fix this: After installing a recent update on my laptop when it restarted I was giving the prompt "Abnormal status reported by Rapid Storage Technology UEFI driver". My laptop also can't do an automatic repair on itself or boot windows. However, when looking at the BIOS I noticed that...
  8. SSD Storage Issue Fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD Storage Issue Fix?: My SSD is claiming that it is 100% full - with 0 bytes remaining. It is claiming that my apps and features are taking up over 100GB when in reality I have deleted almost everything. In reality it is only 10-20 GB max. I am very confused as to why it is lying to me. I am...
  9. SSD Storage Issue Fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Storage Issue Fix?: My SSD is claiming that it is 100% full - with 0 bytes remaining. It is claiming that my apps and features are taking up over 100GB when in reality I have deleted almost everything. In reality it is only 10-20 GB max. I am very confused as to why it is lying to me. I am...
  10. SSD Storage Issue Fix?