Windows 10: How do i fix my stuttering with dx12?

Discus and support How do i fix my stuttering with dx12? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i noticed that when im playing games such as warzone i get a lot of stuttering when i use dx12, that is the only version of DirectX that works with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kevin Crocetta, Nov 22, 2022.

1. How do i fix my stuttering with dx12?

Hi, i noticed that when im playing games such as warzone i get a lot of stuttering when i use dx12, that is the only version of DirectX that works with it, i tried re-installing drivers but it didn't work, the problem can possibly be my ram, here's my pc specsCPU: Intel Core i710700FGPU: RTX 2070 SUPERRAM: Hyperx Fury 3200MHzcan somebody please help me?PS: my ram is locked to 2933MHz because i have a prebuilt PC

:)

Kevin Crocetta, Nov 22, 2022
  2. VERX Win User

Stutter in DX12 only

In Battlefield 1 when enabling DX12 the game stutters a lot, when turning off DX12 not a single stutter, I've also downloaded Battlefield 4 and gave it a try since it uses DX11 and not a single stutter so the problem is related to DX12, is there any fix for this? I've tried this method... stutters are still there.

3. VERX Win User
    Stutter in DX12 only

Yes that's what i meant when said "when turning off DX12 not a single stutter".

BF 1 doesn't stutter at all with DX11 but stutters a lot when using DX12.

4. W1zzard Win User

How do i fix my stuttering with dx12?

HL2 stuttering fix

Valve has released a Patch for Half-Life 2 which is supposed to fix the sound problems people were having. In most cases this is related to video memory texture trashing.

W1zzard, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

How do i fix my stuttering with dx12?

1. How do i fix my stuttering with dx12? - Similar Threads - fix stuttering dx12

2. How do I downgrade from DX12 to DX11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I downgrade from DX12 to DX11?: I want to run Project Nova but apon opening I get a white box that tells me I need DX11 Level 10 to run it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade-from-dx12-to-dx11/bc3068a9-ba71-4201-96ae-b4b894e5ff1f
  3. How do I downgrade from DX12 to DX11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I downgrade from DX12 to DX11?: I want to run Project Nova but apon opening I get a white box that tells me I need DX11 Level 10 to run it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade-from-dx12-to-dx11/bc3068a9-ba71-4201-96ae-b4b894e5ff1f
  4. Bluetooth audio stuttering. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering. How do I fix it?: I have had a Bluetooth stuttering issue for a couple of months. I have tried to reinstall Bluetooth drivers and turned them off and on multiple times. My Bluetooth audio only stutters on my headphones Sony WH-1000XM4. I use the Bluetooth that is on my motherboard MSI Unify...
  5. Bluetooth audio stuttering. How do I fix it?

Bluetooth audio stuttering. How do I fix it?: I have had a Bluetooth stuttering issue for a couple of months. I have tried to reinstall Bluetooth drivers and turned them off and on multiple times. My Bluetooth audio only stutters on my headphones Sony WH-1000XM4. I use the Bluetooth that is on my motherboard MSI Unify...
  6. how do i fix the bluetooth headphones stuttering?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix the bluetooth headphones stuttering?: My bluetooth headphones are stuttering a lot, with the sound constantly dropping out for a very brief moment, and it's happening constantly. almost exclusively in games that are more taxing on my computer. I'm fairly certain the headphones are fine, as I can use them on my...
  7. how do i fix the bluetooth headphones stuttering?

how do i fix the bluetooth headphones stuttering?: My bluetooth headphones are stuttering a lot, with the sound constantly dropping out for a very brief moment, and it's happening constantly. almost exclusively in games that are more taxing on my computer. I'm fairly certain the headphones are fine, as I can use them on my...
  8. How do i fix my stuttering with dx12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my stuttering with dx12?: Hi, i noticed that when im playing games such as warzone i get a lot of stuttering when i use dx12, that is the only version of DirectX that works with it, i tried re-installing drivers but it didn't work, the problem can possibly be my ram, here's my pc specsCPU: Intel Core...
  9. How do i fix system wide stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i fix system wide stuttering: Hi, I'm currently using a custom built pc that i built just under a year ago system specifications at bottom i recently got my motherboard repaired by gigabyte due to a bios problem, it has now been two days since i have rebuilt the system. Yesterday i noticed that my audio...
  10. how do i fix stuttering in my game after the new update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i fix stuttering in my game after the new update?: My games started to lag and now unplayable after the update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-stuttering-in-my-game-after-the-new/dbdf1c39-3bb9-4577-983c-1073056627ee