Windows 10: How do I fix my touchscreen? It has stopped working.

Discus and support How do I fix my touchscreen? It has stopped working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My touchscreen has just stopped working. I really like it and hope someone can help me fix it. Thanks Marg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Margaret28, Nov 5, 2018.

1. How do I fix my touchscreen? It has stopped working.

My touchscreen has just stopped working. I really like it and hope someone can help me fix it.

Thanks

Marg

:)

Margaret28, Nov 5, 2018

2. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Nov 5, 2018
  4. How do I fix my touchscreen? It has stopped working.

touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I fix my touchscreen? It has stopped working.

1. How do I fix my touchscreen? It has stopped working. - Similar Threads - fix touchscreen has

2. My touchscreen has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchscreen has stopped working.: My touchscreen has stopped working out of the blue. I have gone onto device manager and have noticed a yellow ! next to 'Intelr precise touch and stylus intelr pts -base driver - port #1'. It says that it cannot start and it is a code 10 error. I have also noticed that the...
  3. My touchscreen has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchscreen has stopped working.: My touchscreen has stopped working out of the blue. I have gone onto device manager and have noticed a yellow ! next to 'Intelr precise touch and stylus intelr pts -base driver - port #1'. It says that it cannot start and it is a code 10 error. I have also noticed that the...
  4. The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!: After fully resetting my HP Pavilion X360, its touch screen has stopped working. I checked the HP website which told that all the drivers are up to date on the system. How to I enable the touch again. I have updated the Windows 10 to its latest version too!...
  5. The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!

The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!: After fully resetting my HP Pavilion X360, its touch screen has stopped working. I checked the HP website which told that all the drivers are up to date on the system. How to I enable the touch again. I have updated the Windows 10 to its latest version too!...
  6. How do I fix my inverted touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my inverted touchscreen?: the touchscreen is inverted only up and down so when I tap down the touchscreen thinks its up. its fine sideways though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-inverted-touchscreen/ea9ae99a-e226-4595-a071-9446a1996c95
  7. How do I fix my inverted touchscreen?

How do I fix my inverted touchscreen?: the touchscreen is inverted only up and down so when I tap down the touchscreen thinks its up. its fine sideways though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-inverted-touchscreen/ea9ae99a-e226-4595-a071-9446a1996c95
  8. How do I fix inverted touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix inverted touchscreen?: So this has been an issue on my laptop for a few months now & i'm trying to find ways to fix this issue but its still the same to where the touch screen is still inverted, how do i fix this issue?...
  9. How do I fix inverted touchscreen?

How do I fix inverted touchscreen?: So this has been an issue on my laptop for a few months now & i'm trying to find ways to fix this issue but its still the same to where the touch screen is still inverted, how do i fix this issue?...
  10. Touchscreen has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen has stopped working: HID ELAN EzTouchFilter - Device not started (hidi2c). This is what appears in the events window in properties when the HID is clicked. How does one correct the problem. Any help will be gratefully appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touch screen has stopped working how do i fix