Windows 10: How do I fix my video playback on Movies & TV in Windows 11?

Discus and support How do I fix my video playback on Movies & TV in Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I personally use Movies & TV to view videos and footage on my computer which has Windows 11. The app opens fine and theres no issues and I can click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xXBuckShot09Xx, Jun 9, 2023.

1. How do I fix my video playback on Movies & TV in Windows 11?

I personally use Movies & TV to view videos and footage on my computer which has Windows 11. The app opens fine and theres no issues and I can click on videos and open them just fine, just the actual problem is that I cannot click or scroll through the timeline. I can't just click on the bottom bar and timeline and jump to that point, it doesn't work at all or do anything.

:)

xXBuckShot09Xx, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Movies and Tv appp back to back video playback

Hi,

Playback option is not available in Movies and TV app.

I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 Builds to enhance user experience

Thank You.

Arun B J, Jun 9, 2023
  3. window 10 video playback trouble

Hi David,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need whether you play the video from the website/Movies and TV app?

I suggest you to run the video playback troubleshooter and check if it resolves the issue. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and devices under
      Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Video playback under Windows.

• Click on Advanced on the Video playback dialog box and click on
      Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Video playback troubleshooter.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 9, 2023
  4. How do I fix my video playback on Movies & TV in Windows 11?

"Movies & TV" app controls

keyboard

Support team suggests this article when asking for list of keyboard controls for Movies and TV app. Article reads:

"Enjoying Videos in Windows 10: You will find the Movies & TV app in Windows 10 better than ever for playing all your personal videos, as well as all the movies and TV shows you love. Import your personal video collection, and play back your content in a fast
    and elegantly designed app that is optimized for both mouse/keyboard as well as touch. Drag and drop videos between your collections, use right clicks and hot keys for contextual menus, or go full-screen with easy to use playback controls. We’ve also added
    additional file format support like .MKV too."

No information regarding controls is available. 90% of users give up and go back to VLC player, which not only has KB controls but allows mapping as well.

Source:

Redirecting

SystemAdmin_, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

How do I fix my video playback on Movies & TV in Windows 11?

1. How do I fix my video playback on Movies & TV in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - fix video playback

2. How do I fix my video playback on Movies & TV in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my video playback on Movies & TV in Windows 11?: I personally use Movies & TV to view videos and footage on my computer which has Windows 11. The app opens fine and theres no issues and I can click on videos and open them just fine, just the actual problem is that I cannot click or scroll through the timeline. I can't just...
  3. How do I export videos saved to my Movies & TV app on my windows desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I export videos saved to my Movies & TV app on my windows desktop?: They are game captures that save to this folder in the app and there seems to be no way to move or export those captures now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-export-videos-saved-to-my-movies-tv-app/8b63fc49-1943-4ccc-8a2e-3350e571fa19
  4. How do I export videos saved to my Movies & TV app on my windows desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I export videos saved to my Movies & TV app on my windows desktop?: They are game captures that save to this folder in the app and there seems to be no way to move or export those captures now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-export-videos-saved-to-my-movies-tv-app/8b63fc49-1943-4ccc-8a2e-3350e571fa19
  5. Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well

in Windows 10 Customization
    Videos are zoomed in on playback on Movies &TV and Windows Media Player as well: When I play videos in Movies&TV or Windows Media Player they are extremely zoomed in and I can't watch them. YouTube and Facebook videos are fine. All settings are fine and drivers are up to date. I've searched this question extensively but could not find anything that...
  6. How to fix choppy video playback?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix choppy video playback?: Hello there, i have MSI GL65 9SC series laptop which is brand new. Not even 6-month old yet. Specs : However, i have been having extremely odd yet various issues for last 2-3 weeks. Trouble began with unstable Windows updates causing performance issues, followed by...
  7. How do I uninstall Windows Movies + TV?

How do I uninstall Windows Movies + TV?: Purchased a laptop with Win 10. When I try to play my movies using VLC Media Player I have to deal with this screen that seems to want to add the file to a list or saves a copy in a hidden location on my HDD. And I still have to deal with this popup window after everything...
  8. Change default playback in Windows Movies & TV

Change default playback in Windows Movies & TV: So there is no sound in Windows Movies & TV (or Windows Media Player), however there IS sound in other players like VLC. That was one issue that bothered me in 2 weeks now. Until I found a solution. Next to the Speaker icon, there is another icon with some settings for...
  9. Playback issue in movies and tv

Playback issue in movies and tv: when i open movies and tv app it says playback issue send feedback how can we solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/playback-issue-in-movies-and-tv/43d0706b-57b2-4757-86b6-e2c74419d2f2
  10. bad playback issue with movies and tv app

bad playback issue with movies and tv app: I booted from win7 into win 10. I have a whole lot of mpeg2 encoded video files on the network in a shared folder. At first, the app could not play, offered a free codec for mpeg. I agreed, it installed, after a few minutes it played. The playback was smooth, good sound....