Windows 10: How do I fix my wallpaper? It puts 25 copies of the photo across my screen instead of one...

Discus and support How do I fix my wallpaper? It puts 25 copies of the photo across my screen instead of one... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/halo-piano-theme [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/halo-piano-theme, Jan 8, 2020.

1. How do I fix my wallpaper? It puts 25 copies of the photo across my screen instead of one...

/u/halo-piano-theme, Jan 8, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 8, 2020
  3. photos as wallpaper

When I try to use my own photos as wallpaper (on the E71), they don't fill the screen, but instead leave the original background above and below in clashing colors. Is there a way around that?

pgreenspan, Jan 8, 2020
  4. How do I fix my wallpaper? It puts 25 copies of the photo across my screen instead of one...

Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix my wallpaper? It puts 25 copies of the photo across my screen instead of one...

1. How do I fix my wallpaper? It puts 25 copies of the photo across my screen instead of one... - Similar Threads - fix wallpaper puts

2. How do I fix my 25 millisecond delay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my 25 millisecond delay?: I have a blue yeti microphone and it's a usb microphone and i also have a Sony Bluetooth speaker as an output but i don't think its my input or output that causing the problem because I've switched microphones and speakers even headphones yet i seem to have that latency in my...
  3. How do I fix my 25 millisecond delay?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my 25 millisecond delay?: I have a blue yeti microphone and it's a usb microphone and i also have a Sony Bluetooth speaker as an output but i don't think its my input or output that causing the problem because I've switched microphones and speakers even headphones yet i seem to have that latency in my...
  4. How do i get my pictures to display instead of the photo icon

How do i get my pictures to display instead of the photo icon: I am having trouble seeing my pictures on my computer. all i see is the photo icon. not the picture itself, I don't know when this started but it has been plaguing me for quite a while. Can anyone help me as i am getting frustrated in fixing this problem. I want to see my...
  5. I have photos on my pc that I want to copy to my phone. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have photos on my pc that I want to copy to my phone. How do I do that?: I can't copy photos from pc to my android phone via phone link. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-photos-on-my-pc-that-i-want-to-copy-to-my/7cb1ba8c-9b7f-4f56-81e6-a9e707f1a4b9
  6. I have photos on my pc that I want to copy to my phone. How do I do that?

I have photos on my pc that I want to copy to my phone. How do I do that?: I can't copy photos from pc to my android phone via phone link. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-photos-on-my-pc-that-i-want-to-copy-to-my/7cb1ba8c-9b7f-4f56-81e6-a9e707f1a4b9
  7. Windows 10 How do I copy one folder across multiple dvds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 How do I copy one folder across multiple dvds: I want to make a copy of a folder with 7.5 GB of files 400+ photos across multiple DVDs. I would prefer to select all files Ctrl + A and simply drag them to the DVD or use the Copy function. Windows 10 Doug Knoerr...
  8. How do I change my Wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my Wallpaper?: I have tried updating my drivers I have reinstalled Windows10 I even bought a new monitor. It is still the same wallpaper pls help me. submitted by /u/Rudyon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hh532h/how_do_i_change_my_wallpaper/
  9. my photos are all distorted. how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my photos are all distorted. how do i fix this?: My photos are all distorted. The recommended DISPLAY resolution is grayed out. Can someone help me correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-are-all-distorted-how-do-i-fix-this/34b2c7c8-2522-45ec-aae0-71b0e2c32838
  10. How do i resize my apps on the wallpaper screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i resize my apps on the wallpaper screen?: Hello community needing some assistance on something so simple, some how I size my apps on the wallpaper screen. You know the ones that you can just click on in a flash because they are right there. I just want them to be smaller because they are large. Here is an example,...