Windows 10: how do i fix my windows key?

Discus and support how do i fix my windows key? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My friend was screwing around with my laptop while i wasn't looking and now the windows key doesn't work, how do i fix this without getting a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/retro_creeper177, Dec 8, 2020.

1. how do i fix my windows key?

My friend was screwing around with my laptop while i wasn't looking and now the windows key doesn't work, how do i fix this without getting a new laptop

submitted by /u/retro_creeper177
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/retro_creeper177, Dec 8, 2020
  2. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 8, 2020
  4. how do i fix my windows key?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

how do i fix my windows key?

1. how do i fix my windows key? - Similar Threads - fix key

2. why is the key t =t4 and 4=t4 and y=y7 and 7=y7 on the keyboard can u fix it pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is the key t =t4 and 4=t4 and y=y7 and 7=y7 on the keyboard can u fix it pls: why is the key t =t4 and 4=t4 and y=y7 and 7=y7 on the keyboard can u fix it pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-key-t-t4-and-4t4-and-yy7-and-7y7-on-the/ce3a763d-4e45-46bf-87f7-b8a0fb0ce600
  3. why is the key t =t4 and 4=t4 and y=y7 and 7=y7 on the keyboard can u fix it pls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is the key t =t4 and 4=t4 and y=y7 and 7=y7 on the keyboard can u fix it pls: why is the key t =t4 and 4=t4 and y=y7 and 7=y7 on the keyboard can u fix it pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-key-t-t4-and-4t4-and-yy7-and-7y7-on-the/ce3a763d-4e45-46bf-87f7-b8a0fb0ce600
  4. why is the key t =t4 and 4=t4 and y=y7 and 7=y7 on the keyboard can u fix it pls

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. May I please have help with fixing the function of the CAPS LOCK key?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    May I please have help with fixing the function of the CAPS LOCK key?: I'm a gamer, and I used to use the CAPS LOCK key as my push to talk button. Before last week, I would use the button by holding it down, talking, and then releasing the button when I'm done talking to mute. When the CAPS LOCK button was pressed held, it would toggle on, and...
  6. May I please have help with fixing the function of the CAPS LOCK key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May I please have help with fixing the function of the CAPS LOCK key?: I'm a gamer, and I used to use the CAPS LOCK key as my push to talk button. Before last week, I would use the button by holding it down, talking, and the releasing the button when I'm done talking to mute. When the CAPS LOCK button was pressed held, it would toggle on, and...
  7. May I please have help with fixing the function of the CAPS LOCK key?

May I please have help with fixing the function of the CAPS LOCK key?: I'm a gamer, and I used to use the CAPS LOCK key as my push to talk button. Before last week, I would use the button by holding it down, talking, and the releasing the button when I'm done talking to mute. When the CAPS LOCK button was pressed held, it would toggle on, and...
  8. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  9. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  10. Both of my shift keys are not working. How to fix them?

Both of my shift keys are not working. How to fix them?: It's not a hardware issue as whenever I restart my pc they start working again but only for some time then they stop working again. They work perfectly for some time after pc restart, but then stop working all together. I've tried reinstalling/updating drivers, turning...