Windows 10: How do I fix "Network Protocol Error" ?

Discus and support How do I fix "Network Protocol Error" ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I fix "Network Protocol Error"?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DickSovi13, Feb 23, 2019.

1. How do I fix "Network Protocol Error" ?

How do I fix "Network Protocol Error"?

:)

DickSovi13, Feb 23, 2019
  2. MrWhoopee Win User
    MrWhoopee, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Error: One or more network protocols are missing on this computer

Hi Suhail,

We suggest you uninstall and reinstall the network adapter to fix this issue. Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Click Windows key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc, and hit Enter.
    • Navigate to Network adapters, and find your network adapter.
    • Right-click your network driver, and click Uninstall.
    Alternatively, you can reset the TCP/IP protocol by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt, and hit Enter.
    • Note: When you run this command, it'll rewrite your computer's registry keys used for TCP/IP settings. This achieves the same result as removing and reinstalling the protocol.
    • Reboot your PC.
    Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Feb 23, 2019
  4. How do I fix "Network Protocol Error" ?

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix "Network Protocol Error" ?

1. How do I fix "Network Protocol Error" ? - Similar Threads - fix Network Protocol

2. How do I fix Ethernet error "unidentified network"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix Ethernet error "unidentified network": I started with a new motherboard because of a supposed network error, now I'm having trouble connecting to the internet. The first error was "No valid IP"; after fiddling around, the error has morphed into "unidentified network" -- I have verified that the problem must be...
  3. How do I fix Ethernet error "unidentified network"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Ethernet error "unidentified network": I started with a new motherboard because of a supposed network error, now I'm having trouble connecting to the internet. The first error was "No valid IP"; after fiddling around, the error has morphed into "unidentified network" -- I have verified that the problem must be...
  4. Network Protocol error

Network Protocol error: In a web page and click on a link and often get Network protocol error and to contact site but can't because of this error.Why? How do I fix this?Just started after I installed Avast One AV....
  5. Network Protocol error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Protocol error: In a web page and click on a link and often get Network protocol error and to contact site but can't because of this error.Why? How do I fix this?Just started after I installed Avast One AV....
  6. Network Protocol error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do I fix network doing nothing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix network doing nothing?: Network won't connect to any network and network driver says Code 56. I have tried network reseting, those flushdns stuff, and tried to updated my driver through my phone. What do I do?...
  8. How do I fix network doing nothing?

How do I fix network doing nothing?: Network won't connect to any network and network driver says Code 56. I have tried network reseting, those flushdns stuff, and tried to updated my driver through my phone. What do I do?...
  9. Fix Firefox Network Protocol Error on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Firefox Network Protocol Error on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular browsers available for Windows. But like any other web browser, it can jump into different problems from time to time. One such issue is the Firefox Network Protocol error. The exact error message says, Network Protocol Error...
  10. Network Protocols

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Protocols: Problem trying to connect to internet on laptop, but all working as normal on desktop. Investigations revealed....one or more Network Protocols are missing on this computer, also Windows sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing....this on both...