Windows 10: How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem.

Discus and support How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, i have Windows 10, i'm barley learning about Computer's and such, but i plugged in my headphones and then all of a sudden i see "No Audio Output... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PleaseHelpNeedH, Nov 3, 2015.

1. How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem.

So, i have Windows 10, i'm barley learning about Computer's and such, but i plugged in my headphones and then all of a sudden i see "No Audio Output Device is Installed." I unplugged my headphones to see if that would fix the problem but of course it didn't. I don't know what to do i tried doing something else where i had to change my files to classic but i didn't see any General tab. If you could help that would be greatly appreciated! *Smile

Please help! *Eek *Sleepy

:)

PleaseHelpNeedH, Nov 3, 2015

2. How do I fix "no audio output device is installed"?

No it will sort out your drivers

OctavianQR, Nov 3, 2015
  3. How do I fix "no audio output device is installed"?

What do I do with it? Defrag or what?

TurtleSaur, Nov 3, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem.

Hi, do you hear normal system sounds from your built-in speakers? (Or any other sound?)

I have the same message but only for programs from Ashampoo and Audacity > v2.03 on my 32 bit Win 10 upgraded from Win 8,1 - when the programs worked.

But if I clean install 64 bit Win 10, I have no problems with those programs and my sound card at all.

Please complete your system specs.. (see System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums)
    and you'll need to say what sort of headphones you are using.
    Did you upgrade or clean install? are you using a 32 bit or 64 bit OS?

Please also post the sound card driver version installed (to confirm this is installed):
    Win key + X, Device Manager, Sound, Video and Game Controllers, right click on your sound card, properties, driver.

dalchina, Nov 3, 2015
  5. Have you tried to do a restart as that can help sometimes

hTconeM9user, Nov 4, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    If the problem is only in specific applications, then it is a matter of configuration. Go to Ashampoo (WinAmp, whatever) settings and make sure the output is set to Speakers related to your card.

spapakons, Nov 4, 2015
  7. dalchina New Member
    I think we need to wait for a reply from PleaseHelpNeedH - who hasn't told us if they ever heard any sound. (My comment about Ashampoo etc was purely illustrative).

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem.

1. How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem. - Similar Threads - fix Audio Output

2. how do I fix "No audio device is installed"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fix "No audio device is installed"?: Hi i've been using my laptop with no audio for about a week now because of the "No audio device is installed" issue.THINGS THAT I'VE TRIED TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE BUT STILL NOT WORKING:>updating the audio device on device manager>troubleshooting the audio settingsit doesn't...
  3. How to fix No Audio Output device is installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix No Audio Output device is installed: I have been searching for the last 2 days and have tried every suggested fix and nothing. I have checked the drivers but I am unsure if I have the correct ones. Sound DOES work if I plug in a speaker but it doesnt if I am running through HDMI. I have went into the device...
  4. How to fix No Audio Output device is installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix No Audio Output device is installed: I have been searching for the last 2 days and have tried every suggested fix and nothing. I have checked the drivers but I am unsure if I have the correct ones. Sound DOES work if I plug in a speaker but it doesnt if I am running through HDMI. I have went into the device...
  5. How to fix No Audio Output device is installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. How to fix "no audio output device is installed"

How to fix "no audio output device is installed": I recently did a clean install of Windows 10. Now I don't have a speaker installed on my computer. When I hover over the sound icon, I get a message that says no audio output device is installed. [ATTACH] It doesn't show up in device manager either How do I remedy this?...
  7. no audio output device installed since last update how do I fix this

no audio output device installed since last update how do I fix this: Since the last update to windows 10 I have have the above error. I have tried reinstalling audio drivers from the HP site as I have a HP notebook and this has not resolved the problem. I tried a complete reset of the notebook and there is still no resolution. I have tried...
  8. No Audio Output Device is installed. How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio Output Device is installed. How do I fix this: This happened yesterday and I need help fixing this problem. I don't know why this happened, guessing that the only explanation is that it happened out of nowhere, or it was because of my computer falling off of the couch (This is what I think might have caused this because...
  9. Unable to fix - "No Audio Output device is installed"

Unable to fix - "No Audio Output device is installed": Got "Not Audio Output device is installed" error message since Oct-2019 update. I tried updating drivers but didn't help. Appreciate any help on this. "Intel® Driver & Support Assistant" didn't detect any further updates on Drivers. Ran "Troubleshoot->Get up and...
  10. How do i re-install the audio output device?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i re-install the audio output device?: I accidentally uninstalled my audio output device and can not get it back. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-re-install-the-audio-output-device/9df44290-7d38-4699-ae2e-a955bc823272