Windows 10: how do i fix “No module named win32api” on python2.7 ?

Discus and support how do i fix “No module named win32api” on python2.7 ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to import win32api in python 2.7.9. i did the "pip install pypiwin32" and made sure all the files were intalled correctly (i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shongr2k01, Apr 18, 2019.

1. how do i fix “No module named win32api” on python2.7 ?

Hello, I am trying to import win32api in python 2.7.9. i did the "pip install pypiwin32" and made sure all the files were intalled correctly (i have the win32api.pyd under ${PYTHON_HOME}\Lib\site-packages\win32). i also tried coping the files from C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\pywin32_system32 to C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\win32. I also tried restarting my pc after each of these steps but nothing seems to work! i still get the error 'No module named 'win32api'. these 3 things were the only suggestions i could find on the internet and it seemed to work for others so i think the problem might be with my windows.
    Also, i have no idea in which forum to post this so pleas move it to the right forum.
    thanks in advance,
    -shon

:)

Shongr2k01, Apr 18, 2019
  2. gk51 Win User

Fault Module Name:_wcescommproxy.dll

My WMDC continually crashes after initial start up. The error report lists
    Fault Module Name: wcescommproxy.dll as the problem. I have done multiple uninstalls and reinstalls. I can initially set up my phone and sync and then the next attempt restarts the crash process.

3. John Sarc Win User
    Bitlocker and Trusted Platform Module problems

We appreciate the screenshot you sent.

This issue usually occurs because the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
    uses the manufacturer driver and not the Windows built-in Trusted Platform Module driver.

To resolve this, you can manually uninstall and reinstall Trusted Platform Module. To do so, see the steps below:

• Open Device Manager on the device on which you are experiencing the issue
    • Uninstall the Trusted Platform Module driver.

Give us an update after following the troubleshooting steps provided.

John Sarc, Apr 18, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

how do i fix “No module named win32api” on python2.7 ?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

how do i fix “No module named win32api” on python2.7 ?

1. how do i fix “No module named win32api” on python2.7 ? - Similar Threads - fix “No module

2. How do I change the log in name?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the log in name?: I would like to change the log in name. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-log-in-name/5552d4a8-b5ab-47e0-bb62-dc8974189350
  3. Faulting module name: msvcrt.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Faulting module name: msvcrt.dll: Hi. Sometimes the night light function will suddenly be swtiched off, and then be switched on again. I checked the Event Viwer and it did record down some information. I have attached the information as following. Can anyone figure out what is the real cause of the issue?...
  4. How do I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix this error?: Whenever I try to run most games, whether it be from Steam, Origin, Uplay or the Windows store, if the game uses Direct3D I get this error: Failed to initialize Direct3D. Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your graphics card and have not...
  5. Trusted Platform Module: How do I reset it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trusted Platform Module: How do I reset it?: Hey everyone, I need a hand with my TPM, or my Trusted Platform Module, which helps with my computer's security. Recently Windows Defender has made a request that I reset my TPM. However, I try to restart the computer so it can reset the TPM, and I get nothing. What am I...
  6. how do i fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i fix this: Log Name: Application Source: SideBySide Date: 7/7/2018 9:56:34 AM Event ID: 33 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: LAPTOP-P4BA8CNS Description: Activation context generation failed for...
  7. how do I fix InstallAgentUserBroker?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I fix InstallAgentUserBroker?: I suspect it wants to update Windows apps from Windows Store. I do not want anything from Windows Store .... EVER. I do not want Windows apps .... EVER. I do not have the receipt for the Windows 10 Pro I paid USD$150 for, nor the install disc: it came from and was installed...
  8. How Do I fix This Please?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I fix This Please?: I'm only new to windows 10 but I am worried about what I see here. I do not own a mobile phone that is connected to Virgin for a start. I also seem to get other funny connections that are not mine similar to the Virgin Mobile one you can see below on the image. [img]...
  9. How do i fix this

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i fix this: okay so i made a user account today. my husband already had his own. somehow our email address, got switched around. so my Microsoft email is on his computer user account. and his Microsoft email is on my computer user account. i have no idea how to fix it. i hope i explained...
  10. How do i fix no icon only name of the app appears

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i fix no icon only name of the app appears: [img] this picture explains what is happening! i have tryed rebuilding icon cache and restarting nothing has worked and i really need my icons back there are making me go nuts help please? 71250