Windows 10: How do I fix pixelated text?

Discus and support How do I fix pixelated text? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kingjustan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnkxv1/how_do_i_fix_pixelated_text/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kingjustan, May 20, 2020.

1. How do I fix pixelated text?

/u/kingjustan, May 20, 2020
  2. amitmaraj Win User

Pixelated/Blurry Text

I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings.

How do I fix pixelated text? [​IMG]

How do I fix pixelated text? [​IMG]

amitmaraj, May 20, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Fixing Dead Pixels

You call him smartass, when you have no idea what you are talking about. Yeah, it worked for you, whoopdeedoo! Doing it your way can fix the pixel, or break it, or mess up other pixels around it. If there is a software program that fix it without screwing up the rest of your monitor why not give that a try first? If that doesn't work, try my pencil method... if that doesn't work, give it the finger as BullGod suggests.

erocker, May 20, 2020
  4. BullGod Win User

How do I fix pixelated text?

Fixing Dead Pixels

Because that program won't move the liquid around nor will it push the pixel back and make it have proper contact with the grid ok ? Dude if your headset doesn't work right and you can only hear one speaker are you afraid to bend the cable a bit? Eh? Maybe you will break your expensive Sennheisers... :shadedshu

BullGod, May 20, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix pixelated text?

1. How do I fix pixelated text? - Similar Threads - fix pixelated text

2. how do i fix some broken pixels?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i fix some broken pixels?: so, i turned off my firewall and antivirus to install a new AMD adrenalin version, and now there are pixels going in a diagonal pattern. Some are purple but they are all going diagonal of sorts. there is also a similar problem in other games. I looked everywhere for an...
  3. how do i fix some broken pixels?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix some broken pixels?: so, i turned off my firewall and antivirus to install a new AMD adrenalin version, and now there are pixels going in a diagonal pattern. Some are purple but they are all going diagonal of sorts. there is also a similar problem in other games. I looked everywhere for an...
  4. how do i fix some broken pixels?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar went up a single pixel, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar went up a single pixel, how do I fix it?: My taskbar went up a pixelHow it happenedWhile upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, the system detected an old program called Curtains. I used it a while ago to change the windows interface. This program gave me some trouble in the past but I maneged to fix them, this is...
  6. Taskbar went up a single pixel, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar went up a single pixel, how do I fix it?: My taskbar went up a pixelHow it happenedWhile upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, the system detected an old program called Curtains. I used it a while ago to change the windows interface. This program gave me some trouble in the past but I maneged to fix them, this is...
  7. Pixelated Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pixelated Text: Hey, Some time ago I changed a setting to make my school laptop perform a bit better, it changed most of the text and imaged to legit pixels. I don't remember how to change it back, any help? Thanks, Kyan submitted by /u/KyShR [link] [comments]...
  8. Missing text, how do I fix this ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing text, how do I fix this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jechaking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy8d82/missing_text_how_do_i_fix_this/
  9. Pixelated Icons and Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pixelated Icons and Text: I have an LG GL650f-b 1080p monitor. Display resolution in windows is set to 1920x1080 with scaling set to 100% which is the recommended setting A lot of icons on the desktop have very jagged/pixelated edges even some thin lines in other applications, specifically circular...
  10. Pixelated/Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Pixelated/Blurry Text: I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings. [img] [img] 118232