Windows 10: How do i fix safe mode stops on CLASSPNP.SYS and windows 7 freezed on starting windows...

Discus and support How do i fix safe mode stops on CLASSPNP.SYS and windows 7 freezed on starting windows... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to dual boot windows 10 and windows 7 but it freezed on starting windows screen and when i try to enter safe mode it stops on CLASSPNP.SYS I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AxesAxes, Jun 23, 2020.

1. AxesAxes Win User

How do i fix safe mode stops on CLASSPNP.SYS and windows 7 freezed on starting windows...

I tried to dual boot windows 10 and windows 7 but it freezed on starting windows screen and when i try to enter safe mode it stops on CLASSPNP.SYS I pressed F8 and the repair button is not available how do i go into all safe modes or OS selection? I want to go back to windows 10

:)

AxesAxes, Jun 23, 2020
  2. cdawall Win User

Win 7 Safe Mode.

click here

cdawall, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Windows boots to the desktop then freezes

Yeah...I went to google and got the F8...lol*Stick Out Tongue How do i fix safe mode stops on CLASSPNP.SYS and windows 7 freezed on starting windows... :p....thxxx

It boots up in safe mode and seems to work fine. Now I just need to figure out what's causing windows to freeze up befor it fully loads in normal start up operation.

Any suggestions where I might start ?

dieselcat18, Jun 23, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

How do i fix safe mode stops on CLASSPNP.SYS and windows 7 freezed on starting windows...

Win 7 Safe Mode.

I love that lmgtfy.com site. It is sorta like the Cherry on top of the whip cream!*Toast :toast:

95Viper, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. How do i fix safe mode stops on CLASSPNP.SYS and windows 7 freezed on starting windows... - Similar Threads - fix safe mode

2. How do i exit Safe Mode, Alternate Shell Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i exit Safe Mode, Alternate Shell Windows 7: As a dumb kid, i wanted to use Safe Mode just to show to friends, but then, i wanted to try the other options of the Safe Mode Principal one Minimal, then there's Alternate Shell, etc, so i chose Alternate Shell The Safe Mode that only uses CMD & nothing else, not even a...
  3. How do i exit Safe Mode, Alternate Shell Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i exit Safe Mode, Alternate Shell Windows 7: As a dumb kid, i wanted to use Safe Mode just to show to friends, but then, i wanted to try the other options of the Safe Mode Principal one Minimal, then there's Alternate Shell, etc, so i chose Alternate Shell The Safe Mode that only uses CMD & nothing else, not even a...
  4. How to fix starting windows on windows 7 and lags and freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix starting windows on windows 7 and lags and freezes: When I tried to boot into windows 7 ultimate 64 bit editionIt hangs up and freezes forever and when I tried safe mode it was crashing and It frozen and when I tried last known good config it didn’t work and windows logo flag lags and freezes and crashes every time I turn on...
  5. How to fix starting windows on windows 7 and lags and freezes

How to fix starting windows on windows 7 and lags and freezes: When I tried to boot into windows 7 ultimate 64 bit editionIt hangs up and freezes forever and when I tried safe mode it was crashing and It frozen and when I tried last known good config it didn’t work and windows logo flag lags and freezes and crashes every time I turn on...
  6. How do I start windows in safe mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I start windows in safe mode?: When I reset my computer it gave me an error saying 'the user profile service failed the sign-in' and then kicks me back out to the lock screen. I have tried to go into the startup settings which makes you reset the computer to unlock but every time I hit reset it just...
  7. How do I start windows in safe mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I start windows in safe mode?: When I reset my computer it gave me an error saying 'the user profile service failed the sign-in' and then kicks me back out to the lock screen. I have tried to go into the startup settings which makes you reset the computer to unlock but every time I hit reset it just...
  8. How do I start windows in safe mode?

9. How do you fix safe modes

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you fix safe modes: How do you fix the safe modes stopping at CLASSPNP.SYS on windows error recovery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-safe-modes/95c35bf5-f94e-4778-833e-382d4f7e2e33
  10. How do I stop booting in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop booting in safe mode: Hi, First time posting here, hope I do it right. So I tried booting in safe mode, to make a fresh driver install for my probably faulty GPU, but when I try to login, password isn't recognized! I usually use a pin number that doesn't work either. Looks like the boot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows7 safe mode stop ar classpnp.sys

2. windows 7 stop boot at classpnp.sys