Windows 10: How do I fix second monitor only showing a portion of what was on my 1st monitor whenever...

Discus and support How do I fix second monitor only showing a portion of what was on my 1st monitor whenever... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Comfortable_Lamp [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Comfortable_Lamp, Apr 7, 2021.

1. How do I fix second monitor only showing a portion of what was on my 1st monitor whenever...

/u/Comfortable_Lamp, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

How do I fix second monitor only showing a portion of what was on my 1st monitor whenever...

1. How do I fix second monitor only showing a portion of what was on my 1st monitor whenever... - Similar Threads - fix second monitor

2. My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?: When ever i shut off my pc because it freezes my 2nd monitor shows the same screen as my main monitor, it doesn't detect it either, what do i do?...
  3. My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?: When ever i shut off my pc because it freezes my 2nd monitor shows the same screen as my main monitor, it doesn't detect it either, what do i do?...
  4. Whenever I plug in my second monitor my first monitor and second monitor go black. This was...

Whenever I plug in my second monitor my first monitor and second monitor go black. This was...: My main screen is an Benq and my second screen is a Asus. They are both connected with display ports, I have tried switching the cables and updating all my drivers. Could this be a broken graphics card?...
  5. Whenever I plug in my second monitor my first monitor and second monitor go black. This was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I plug in my second monitor my first monitor and second monitor go black. This was...: My main screen is an Benq and my second screen is a Asus. They are both connected with display ports, I have tried switching the cables and updating all my drivers. Could this be a broken graphics card?...
  6. second monitor unable to adjust, how do i fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    second monitor unable to adjust, how do i fix?: Every time there is a window update, I cant get my second monitor to work properly. I eventually get it figured out, but it usually takes days and lot of uninstalling drivers. Is there a reason why this keeps happening? Is there a better connection I could buy so that this...
  7. second monitor unable to adjust, how do i fix?

second monitor unable to adjust, how do i fix?: Every time there is a window update, I cant get my second monitor to work properly. I eventually get it figured out, but it usually takes days and lot of uninstalling drivers. Is there a reason why this keeps happening? Is there a better connection I could buy so that this...
  8. second monitor unable to adjust, how do i fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How do I connect second monitor only to my TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I connect second monitor only to my TV: I have two monitors one goes into the HDMI port on my GPU. The other goes into the DVI port on my GPU I also have a TV. I'd like to mirror my second screen only to my TV with a HDMI cable while I work with the main one. Please what's the best way to go about this. submitted...
  10. how do i switch the 1st and 2nd monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i switch the 1st and 2nd monitor?: [ATTACH] i moved my computer and switched the screens, but i cant seem to figure out how to make my former 2nd monitor my 1st monitor. (now games open on the (now) 2nd monitor instead of the 1st. submitted by /u/EliasMikki [link] [comments]...