Windows 10: How do I fix slow startup and welcoming screen taking ages after login.

Discus and support How do I fix slow startup and welcoming screen taking ages after login. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, can anyone help me? When I log into my laptop it takes ages for the welcoming screen to go away then when I do log in stuff takes ages to load like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Calo Davo, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Calo Davo Win User

How do I fix slow startup and welcoming screen taking ages after login.

Hi, can anyone help me? When I log into my laptop it takes ages for the welcoming screen to go away then when I do log in stuff takes ages to load like the task bar the icons and have to wait for everything to settle before I can do anything. Can any one help me fix this issues coz I’m sick of having a slow laptop.

:)

Calo Davo, Jul 25, 2021

2. Slow startup & login screen loading

Hi there, how do i fix slow startup and slow login screen loading?

and it's also takes a long time to load everything after login.

PC model: HP 250 G6 Notebook PC

firecookie888, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 startup slow at "Welcome" screen

I upgraded to Windows 10 on 1/5. But wwhen I upgraded, my computer startup very slow. It just slow on Welcome screen. Help!!!!!

Võ Trọng Khôi Nguyên, Jul 25, 2021
  4. SlipSlice Win User

Slow Startup

Does anybody know why I am having really slow system startups? I don't have extra startup programs than I use to have. The only thing that I think it could be is my antivirus program. I use AVG now since I reformated 2 days ago..and every since then, I have a really slow startup..I don't know if that is the reason..Does anybody have any suggestions, on how to speed my startup? I use to be able to be on my desktop screen in like 35-40 seconds at most. And now it is way over a minute. Any help would be gr8.

-slip*Cool How do I  fix slow startup and welcoming screen taking ages after login. :cool:

SlipSlice, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I fix slow startup and welcoming screen taking ages after login. - Similar Threads - fix slow startup

2. How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen: My Pc keeps getting stuck on the Lock Screen when I start it up when I have tried everything Microsoft told me to do witch was disconnecting the internet, unplugging usb devices, Went into Microsoft RE and put on safe mode, and Did CTRL+Alt+delete. Please help....
  3. How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen: My Pc keeps getting stuck on the Lock Screen when I start it up when I have tried everything Microsoft told me to do witch was disconnecting the internet, unplugging usb devices, Went into Microsoft RE and put on safe mode, and Did CTRL+Alt+delete. Please help....
  4. How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen: My Pc keeps getting stuck on the Lock Screen when I start it up when I have tried everything Microsoft told me to do witch was disconnecting the internet, unplugging usb devices, Went into Microsoft RE, and Did CTRL+Alt+delete. Please help....
  5. Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix?: Hi guys, Is there any one have experienced this issue before? My laptop is very old but it has SSD Drive and I don't have this problem when I first installed window 10. It have just happened a few months ago . I thought the culprit might be my old laptop but my friend with a...
  6. Windows 10 "Welcome" screen after login takes 10+ minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 "Welcome" screen after login takes 10+ minutes: Hi, my computer can take up to 15 minutes to load properly, and it's really annoying. I tried "sfc /scannow" (3 times), but it found nothing wrong. What else should I try? submitted by /u/sdasda7777 [link] [comments]...
  7. Slow startup & login screen loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow startup & login screen loading: Hi there, how do i fix slow startup and slow login screen loading? and it's also takes a long time to load everything after login. PC model: HP 250 G6 Notebook PC...
  8. after the april update, it takes 15min. to startup, what the hell? how do i fix this the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after the april update, it takes 15min. to startup, what the hell? how do i fix this the...: please help. after april update, it takes 15 min to startup. what is going on, this is insane! please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-april-update-it-takes-15min-to-startup/eacd12cb-d541-42e6-a089-47ab1ac08228
  9. Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login: Hi Team, The Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login. this is for Windows server 2016. Kindly help me to resolve this issue. [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 slow startup, short black screen before Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 slow startup, short black screen before Welcome screen: Hi TenForums people, Firstly i'm sorry if i posted this to the wrong thread im just a junior member lol. So on to my problem... I'm having a much much slower startup time. And i mean really slow. I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64 build 10586.916 on a quadcore AMD...