Windows 10: How do I fix "The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable"?

Discus and support How do I fix "The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable"? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to print get message "The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable". How to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GerryPresby, Feb 28, 2019.

1. How do I fix "The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable"?

When I try to print get message "The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable". How to fix this?

:)

GerryPresby, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 28, 2019
  4. How do I fix "The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable"?

Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix "The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable"?

1. How do I fix "The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable"? - Similar Threads - fix Active Directory

2. the active directory domain services is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the active directory domain services is currently unavailable: the active directory domain services is currently unavailable when I tried to print a document from my Laptop using the HP Officejet Pro 6830...
  3. the active directory domain services is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the active directory domain services is currently unavailable: the active directory domain services is currently unavailable when I tried to print a document from my Laptop using the HP Officejet Pro 6830...
  4. Fix The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 News
    Fix The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable: [ATTACH]While printing a document, if you are getting The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable error message, here are some troubleshooting tips to fix this issue. This error may occur with wired and wireless printers, but the solutions are almost the...
  5. The active directory domain is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The active directory domain is currently unavailable: Whenever I go to Command prompt and put the shutdown command: ,,shutdown -i'' it says the active directory domain is currently unavailable and I don't know which category is this supposed to be. pls help...
  6. The active directory domain services is currently unanvailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The active directory domain services is currently unanvailable: i use windows10 but my printer is not woriking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-active-directory-domain-services-is-currently/acb66bed-abf6-4beb-9938-4e2b3b63f95e
  7. The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable: My problem is that it randomly pops up, most of the time when im playing games. it's kinda annoying because I need to stop playing and close it. like when im playing online games it can get VERY annoying. Any fix?...
  8. The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable: My problem is that it randomly pops up, most of the time when im playing games. it's kinda annoying because I need to stop playing and close it. like when im playing online games it can get VERY annoying. Any fix?...
  9. Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable message: Desktop PC has Epson printer USB connected. Worked fine in W7. Upgraded to W10, and printer does not work - gives message "Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable ". Connecting to HP laptop bought with W10 it works fine. Long chat session with MS Tech who...
  10. the active directory domain services is currently unavailable windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the active directory domain services is currently unavailable windows: Hi All, I have a Brother HL-2142 printer hooked up to my Windows 10 pro desktop. It does not matter what program I try to print from, the printer is always offline. I have tried to add another printer but all I get is this message. "the active directory domain services...